1. #163531
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    35,702
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm sorry...you are using the example of her speaking out about "body image" as some sort of evidence that she's a real human being?

    Spare me.......
    What makes someone real?
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  2. #163532
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I'm sorry...you are using the example of her speaking out about "body image" as some sort of evidence that she's a real human being?

    Spare me.......
    Yes. If you knew anything about what she's said (and has done), then you wouldn't be having this response.

  3. #163533
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    What makes someone real?
    I guess if you say that Hollywood perpetuates an unrealistic image for what a woman should look like and even go so far as to potentially lose jobs because you don't want to perpetuate that unrealistic ideal, then that makes you not real.

  4. #163534
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Yes. If you knew anything about what she's said (and has done), then you wouldn't be having this response.
    Oh my God...All you see is what you see on TV. They show the public what they want you to see. Maybe she's a saint in real life.
    But to believe it based on her public persona is naivete on steroids.
    Get well soon 80.

  5. #163535
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Oh my God...All you see is what you see on TV. They show the public what they want you to see. Maybe she's a saint in real life.
    But to believe it based on her public persona is naivete on steroids.
    Holy ****.

  6. #163536
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Oh my God...All you see is what you see on TV. They show the public what they want you to see. Maybe she's a saint in real life.
    But to believe it based on her public persona is naivete on steroids.
    I feel like youre just arguing with Drez on this because it's Drez.....and maybe you take my opinion with a grain of salt also, but....for real, she's a goodperson and as real as it gets. In fact, i wanna get ****ed up with her lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #163537
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I feel like youre just arguing with Drez on this because it's Drez.....and maybe you take my opinion with a grain of salt also, but....for real, she's a goodperson and as real as it gets. In fact, i wanna get ****ed up with her lol
    Pizzy...all I'm saying is that they only show the public what they want to.

    You really can't know who a person is unless you actually spend time with them. Otherwise it's just image crafting.

    Everyone thought Tiger Woods was a great guy until we saw otherwise.....as an example.

    And trust me....one of the most unpleasant things I can do is interact with him.
    Get well soon 80.

  8. #163538
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Pizzy...all I'm saying is that they only show the public what they want to.

    You really can't know who a person is unless you actually spend time with them. Otherwise it's just image crafting.

    Everyone thought Tiger Woods was a great guy until we saw otherwise.....as an example.

    And trust me....one of the most unpleasant things I can do is interact with him.
    so youre of the guilty until proven innocent school of thought?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #163539
    Veteran Krusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cork, Ireland
    Posts
    1,000
    Long weekend coming up for me

    Half day today and off on Monday so no more work until Tuesday


  10. #163540
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,808
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    so youre of the guilty until proven innocent school of thought?
    Well....I AM French.
    Get well soon 80.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts