1. #164221
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    That's a pretty cool tradition also, amazing that someone hasn't managed to completely screw it up...

    "How did you run over the Cup?"

    "Well, I was hanging out with my friends, drinking out of it and I put it behind the car before loading it into the trunk...."

    Maybe there's like a dozen backups like they had with Lassie
    There is a league appointed chaperone at all times with the Cup.
    Get well soon 80.

  2. #164222
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    That's a pretty cool tradition also, amazing that someone hasn't managed to completely screw it up...

    "How did you run over the Cup?"

    "Well, I was hanging out with my friends, drinking out of it and I put it behind the car before loading it into the trunk...."

    Maybe there's like a dozen backups like they had with Lassie
    The 1940 Ranger story is soo dumb lol. They lite the mortgage to MSG on fire and put it in the cup, and when it wouldnt go out, the players thought it was a good idea to piss on it"

    "Uhhh,uhhh uhhhh, Piss on it, quick!"

  3. #164223
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,191
    I've actually never been to MSG before. Closest i got was smoking a cigarette on the Penn Station underpass while waiting for a connecting train. One day though!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #164224
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I've actually never been to MSG before. Closest i got was smoking a cigarette on the Penn Station underpass while waiting for a connecting train. One day though!!
    Wow that's insane mam... I dont even live in the US and I've been there a handful of times.

    You need to get out more bud

  5. #164225
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,191
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Wow that's insane mam... I dont even live in the US and I've been there a handful of times.

    You need to get out more bud
    Well...it's just that I never followed hockey close enough to go...and I'm not a Knicks fan, sooooooo I really had no reason to go lol.

    Actually, growing up I HATED the Knicks. I liked the Nets and the Bulls, but my parents never brought me or anything.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #164226
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,214
    Giants have 7.42 mill in cap space. Nice.

  7. #164227
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Giants have 7.42 mill in cap space. Nice.
    To do what with?
    Get well soon 80.

  8. #164228
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,191
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Giants have 7.42 mill in cap space. Nice.
    little too late to do anything with that now....doesn't r eally matter from this point on. In fact, we will probably have even more in cap space by the summer.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #164229
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    little too late to do anything with that now....doesn't r eally matter from this point on. In fact, we will probably have even more in cap space by the summer.
    They might as well just give some of it to me.....for my 47 years of loyal service.
    Get well soon 80.

  10. #164230
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,214
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    To do what with?
    whatever they want...maybe land Finley.
    Better to have some breathing room than be right up against the cap in my opinion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts