1. #164861
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,263
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    looks like T2 TRIED to take the high road, but Ward just brought him down to his own level.....turrrrble knuckleheeeeaaaddd
    Yea Ward really needs to get off social media

  2. #164862
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,759
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Are you saying that Elis better?
    not exactly...i like both Mannings. It's just kind of a knock on Peyton, who in my opinion, has had much better teams than the teams Eli has won 2 championships with.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #164863
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,872
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    not exactly...i like both Mannings. It's just kind of a knock on Peyton, who in my opinion, has had much better teams than the teams Eli has won 2 championships with.
    He certainly did last year.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  4. #164864
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,759
    Let that sink in....that speaks to how fortunate we are as fans. our 07, and 11 teams were so underrated that we beat significantly better teams...especially in '11, there were no gimmes.

    I'm still annoyed by this last Super Bowl. There is NO reason the Broncos couldn't have put up 40 points. That offense stopped doing anything, and Seattle gladly lended a hand. So awful.

    Literally the most prolific offense in the NFL ever in terms of scoring.....and they SUCKED ***** in the only game that mattered. That's infuriating to think about.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #164865
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,263
    Beason has a sesamoid fracture, will need surgery, 12 week recovery time.

    So if all goes well, he might not miss any games or might miss week 1or 2.

  6. #164866
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,872
    well that blows.

    Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

  7. #164867
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,759
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Beason has a sesamoid fracture, will need surgery, 12 week recovery time.

    So if all goes well, he might not miss any games or might miss week 1or 2.
    =(

    AND IT BEGINS!!!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  8. #164868
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,263
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    well that blows.
    It certainly does suck **** but could've been much worse. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

  9. #164869
    All-Pro BigBlueBoricua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lake Worth, Florida
    Posts
    7,845
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Let that sink in....that speaks to how fortunate we are as fans. our 07, and 11 teams were so underrated that we beat significantly better teams...especially in '11, there were no gimmes.

    I'm still annoyed by this last Super Bowl. There is NO reason the Broncos couldn't have put up 40 points. That offense stopped doing anything, and Seattle gladly lended a hand. So awful.

    Literally the most prolific offense in the NFL ever in terms of scoring.....and they SUCKED ***** in the only game that mattered. That's infuriating to think about.
    True Dis !
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

    Get Better #80, Hermano !!

  10. #164870
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    12,263
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    =(

    AND IT BEGINS!!!!!
    Sigh.... So unavoidable. It's at a point where I don't even want to celebrate when we draft or sign someone I like.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts