Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Justin doesn't care about stuff like America Olympics and all that because he already knows America is the greatest country of all time.
    Pizz doesnt care about ANYTHING.

I know he cares about the Swag thread, is that it?

What are some good board games that you can drink to?

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Nooooooo!! No I don't. I just don't care about things like the olympics and the world cup. A lot of countries do, because maybe they need some sort of sense of nationalism to get behind a cause, or anythign for that matter.....but not me. It's just games

edit - oh, and also I dont wave flags, and chant USA and wear red white and blue just because 'murica.
    It is just a game. But in this particular tournament, players represent their country. Its not a "cause"
    I like it, it brings people together. Something not all that common lately.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    It is just a game. But in this particular tournament, players represent their country. Its not a "cause"
    I like it, it brings people together. Something not all that common lately.
    Yes, so Italians can bring themselves together as well as chanting for their country of residency as well.

Yes, so Italians can bring themselves together as well as chanting for their country of residency as well.
    Im not saying you cant pull for another team along with America. But America should be YOUR team.

Im not saying you cant pull for another team along with America. But America should be YOUR team.
    Nothing wrong with that. I've seen all Italian flags and American flags when the World Cup is being played.

Nothing wrong with that. I've seen all Italian flags and American flags when the World Cup is being played.
    Id do the same if Ireland ever makes it Theyd be better if it was all one country.

But if America ever faced them in a WC Im rooting for US without hesitation.

Id do the same if Ireland ever makes it Theyd be better if it was all one country.

But if America ever faced them in a WC Im rooting for US without hesitation.
    Oh right, so would I

Justin doesn't care about stuff like America Olympics and all that because he already knows America is the greatest country of all time.
    It's true.....I don't mean to brag, I dont mean to boast, but 'murica is like butta on yo breakfassss toast!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant