1. #165531
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,267
    Yes, found the setting. I now hid signatures. There are plenty on the board that are way too big

  2. #165532
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    30,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yes, found the setting. I now hid signatures. There are plenty on the board that are way too big
    yes, a lot of people don't understand what a sig is actually supposed to be. Dezz is one of them. So is Rudyy

    They are supposed to be short, long photos, to underline your posts. NOT FULL PHOTOS!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #165533
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,267
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yes, a lot of people don't understand what a sig is actually supposed to be. Dezz is one of them. So is Rudyy

    They are supposed to be short, long photos, to underline your posts. NOT FULL PHOTOS!!!
    I feel like I really have to scroll to get down to the reply, even if there are 2 posts in a new page.

  4. #165534
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,425
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    yes, a lot of people don't understand what a sig is actually supposed to be. Dezz is one of them. So is Rudyy

    They are supposed to be short, long photos, to underline your posts. NOT FULL PHOTOS!!!
    My avs small. chill with the bull****.


    Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

    "The NY never comes off"

  5. #165535
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sarcasman is my spirit animal.
    Posts
    43,960
    babe alert

  6. #165536
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I feel like I really have to scroll to get down to the reply, even if there are 2 posts in a new page.
    Ohhh the humanity!!!!


    Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

    "The NY never comes off"

  7. #165537
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    33,425
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    babe alert
    Dorky hipster alert.


    Sir Thomas Richard Coughlin The Great

    "The NY never comes off"

  8. #165538
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sarcasman is my spirit animal.
    Posts
    43,960
    lmao will never get old


    kase is kewl

  9. #165539
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,267
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Ohhh the humanity!!!!
    I visit more than 1 forum. While working, ain't nobody have time for that. Get a smaller signature *****!

  10. #165540
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sarcasman is my spirit animal.
    Posts
    43,960
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Dorky hipster alert.
    I don't have time for your BS today

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts