1. #165541
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I don't have time for your BS today
    You alright Rudy?

  2. #165542
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,362

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  3. #165543
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    You alright Rudy?
    Yeah i'm just busting his balls lol

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  4. #165544
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, finished my morning work. Now I'm bored, lulz

  5. #165545
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, finished my morning work. Now I'm bored, lulz
    When I was working, I would come in extra early to finish all my work so that I can bull**** and still get paid lmao.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  6. #165546
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    When I was working, I would come in extra early to finish all my work so that I can bull**** and still get paid lmao.
    HA! I came in at 8:30 opposed to 9 because I dropped off my car at the mechanic (hope it's okay) and I finished my work super early. Half hour overtime is better than nothing.

  7. #165547
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    HA! I came in at 8:30 opposed to 9 because I dropped off my car at the mechanic (hope it's okay) and I finished my work super early. Half hour overtime is better than nothing.
    another hit and run?

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  8. #165548
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    another hit and run?
    Naw, just heard something rotating constantly. I'm about to call by 1pm-2pm for confirmation of what it is that is making the horrible noise.

    Probably wheel bearings

  9. #165549
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,233
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    that looks stupid and i dont know if you know this but Derek Jeter is kinda of a big deal, larger than life character so he deserves to be big.

  10. #165550
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Naw, just heard something rotating constantly. I'm about to call by 1pm-2pm for confirmation of what it is that is making the horrible noise.

    Probably wheel bearings
    It's probably your axle. My mom has been having that problem for some years now with her Acura.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts