Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Its cause you were blazed, I get the same thing, its normal.
    But you need to work on your Irish exits. Iv got it down to a science. Just get up, pretend you have a phone call and peeeeace.
    I don't know how being high has to do with wanting to go home..
    Mood: WOOF!

How come when I take long breaks from here and end up coming back and seeing negative vibes again...

Like, it's a whole new season with a new OC. I don't get what's going on around here, but I think venturing outside of the NYG Swag thread might be a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    How come when I take long breaks from here and end up coming back and seeing negative vibes again...

Like, it's a whole new season with a new OC. I don't get what's going on around here, but I think venturing outside of the NYG Swag thread might be a waste of time.
    We're coming off a bad season
    And our team looks entirely different.
    Some people associate change with negativity, and the unknowns with negativity as well.

I for one don't think we are doomed to fail as much as people like to think we are.
    I don't think we are going to come out the gates scoring 35 a game, but I don't think we're going to go 0-6 again and post NFL and franchise lows.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I don't know how being high has to do with wanting to go home..
    You said you didnt like being around groups of people, being high magnifies it, makes you feel anxious at times. If Im wrong, I dont apologize.

Some people associate change with negativity, and the unknowns with negativity as well.
    It wasn't the worst season in the world, and we will see differences...but that's a good thing. We've been inconsistent so maybe things will change.

You said you didnt like being around groups of people, being high magnifies it, makes you feel anxious at times. If Im wrong, I dont apologize.
    It made me feel anxious when I was high, I'll admit it.

Oh I wasn't anxious at all, I just didn't feel like staying, I also drove 2 hours that day so I was a bit worn out too.
    I just don't like being around people and noise and bothersome for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    It wasn't the worst season in the world, and we will see differences...but that's a good thing. We've been inconsistent so maybe things will change.
    It was very bad, a very bad season that we will never witness again.

Everyones worried about offense, Im worried about defense. Im telling ya, if Perry keeps running his cover 2 bull**** and "trick plays" its going to be a long season. What a waste of money if theyre still running zone most of the time. And Im tired of seeing everyone say "ohh we were 8th ranked defense last year" NO we werent. Grading a defense on yardage is ******ed! We were garbage in every other category.
    Keep it ****ing simple from day one, stop trying to be cute. Attack the ****ing qb.

Thats my monthly defense rant.