1. #165791
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    You mean Blink-182 with melodies? lol

    They have some good music fo sho. Did you know there's a movie with just their album "Love" as the soundtrack? same name: "Love"..

    The movie is weird as ****....i really dont understand it....but it's basically about an astronaut whos abandoned on the ISS due to chaos back on earth....and then some weird trippy **** happens. idk
    Didn't know there was a movie. Didn't they break up though? Or I know one member was a blink-182 guy. Singer?

  2. #165792
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Didn't know there was a movie. Didn't they break up though? Or I know one member was a blink-182 guy. Singer?
    Yea, one of Tom Delonge's side projects. Outside of Blink, he had Angels, and also Box Car Racer briefly.

    And I think Mark Hoppus had +44

    aaaaaaand Travis Barker is just a strange producer for rappers lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #165793
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Yea, one of Tom Delonge's side projects. Outside of Blink, he had Angels, and also Box Car Racer briefly.

    And I think Mark Hoppus had +44

    aaaaaaand Travis Barker is just a strange producer for rappers lol
    Oh right, and I enjoyed all of those bands. Isn't that funny lol

  4. #165794
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    of all of those, the Box Car Racer album was freaking awesome. some great tracks on that one.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #165795
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Do you remember that one song "I Feel So" where it randomly gets obnoxiously loud during the chorus? lol...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #165796
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Listening to it now, but I did love Box Car from what I remember.

  7. #165797
    All-Pro Moke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    12,259
    Ah, listening to it now and I do remember this song. I actually love this type of ****. Now I know what I'm always going to be listening to again.

  8. #165798
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    26,519
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Ah, listening to it now and I do remember this song. I actually love this type of ****. Now I know what I'm always going to be listening to again.
    Yea....that was back when I really started devoting a ton of my time to music.....and banging mad *****es....2001-03 were great years for me, lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #165799
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,692
    Are you two done making out to Blink?

  10. #165800
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,344
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Are you two done making out to Blink?
    haha

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts