Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    I'm also going to the philly game in philly.... I'd love to come to watch us in NY again but I don't have $500 to sit in the friggin parking lot.... You guys are worse than Toronto when it comes to overpriced everything
    lol....I usually pay $150-200 for ticket, $35 for parking
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

btw, good luck in Philly....**** that city. what a dump.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Are you guys all sitting together at the game? And where are you getting these tickets, considering they're half decent.

btw, good luck in Philly....**** that city. what a dump.
    Yea I'm not exactly thrilled..... Philly and Detroit... I hope I'm alive at this time next year

We "Eli Realists" take care of each other.
    My buddy Rosie is keeping a ticket for me for Atlanta at face value.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Are you guys all sitting together at the game? And where are you getting these tickets, considering they're half decent.
    Some of us try to sit together....but usually we have small groups split up....
    I have my own crew, Matt & Lando have their wives, Kase has his crew, and MH & Byron usually meet up with one of the board guys...like last year Roosey was out for thee game. idk who determines what lol
    I usually get mine thru NFLticketExchange, or stubhub depending on what's more reasonable on specific days.....i prefer ticketexchange because seasonticket holders post their own(yet the site still rakes the profit, bleh)
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Some of us try to sit together....but usually we have small groups split up....
    I have my own crew, Matt & Lando have their wives, Kase has his crew, and MH & Byron usually meet up with one of the board guys...like last year Roosey was out for thee game. idk who determines what lol
    I usually get mine thru NFLticketExchange, or stubhub depending on what's more reasonable on specific days.....i prefer ticketexchange because seasonticket holders post their own(yet the site still rakes the profit, bleh)
    Hm... Thanks... I'll look into it... It'd be cool to tailgate with you goons

Hm... Thanks... I'll look into it... It'd be cool to tailgate with you goons
    Yeeeeaa! We like to get their when the gates open, and find a big enough space against a divider or something where we can set up stuff, and we got a pretty big group going usually. Grilling, boozing, or if youre Dezz, just never showing up ever.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Yeeeeaa! We like to get their when the gates open, and find a big enough space against a divider or something where we can set up stuff, and we got a pretty big group going usually. Grilling, boozing, or if youre Dezz, just never showing up ever.
    Dezz doesn't even know how to get to Jersey.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Lol grilling and boozing ftw! I usually get mangled before the game since beer is so expensive inside. Liquor and some beer funnels before the game and I'm set.