Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Come on now MH, be honest!
    You killed him for the throw to Randle and insinuated it was Elis fault. Correct?
    I dont have any quotes but I KNOW you were pinning the loss on that play, which was Eli fault.
    That was your favorite play to hate last season.
    That pick was on Eli.
    The pick to Myers was a bad route and a somewhat high throw. The other pick was communication.
    I hold any player responsible for their play...including our QB.
    I NEVER blame any individual player for a loss. There are over a hundred plays with 22 guys doing different things. No one guy can ever be solely to blame.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    What opinions are those Rudy?

The opinions I DON'T hold?
    If you don't hold an opinion that I believe you hold, then that's a misunderstanding. NOT an attack.

When I responded to you in that thread, I was simply questioning your stance. I was not saying you said this and that and therefore you're wrong.
    If my questions or my posts are misconstrued, go ahead and say "Hey Rudyy, you got it all wrong, that's not what I mean at all" and explain yourself. Not silly **** like oh you're attacking me.

People misunderstand each other on here every single day, good Lord you should know this.
    People misunderstand me, but I never assume that I'm being attacked.
    Mood: WOOF!

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    So, if you disagreed with her charactarization of your position, why didn't you clarify your position as opposed to saying that she was "attacking" you?

That's a fair question that has yet to be answered.
    1. She decided to make **** up about my "positions".
    2. I told here that she was so far off base I wasn't going to respond. She was being dishonest...not just incorrect.
    That **** pisses me off.
    If you disagree with me then that's fine. I'm happy to have it out. Just don't lie about what I think.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Lawyer just called to say we're (f*cking finally) closing on 7/7.

JP - do you know any trustworthy tradesmen? We're gonna need a pool, maybe a hot tub, some expansion/renovation to the outside space and perhaps a guest cottage or converting the garage to a guest house....

I would like to pay only in beer, but if necessary I'll thrown in some bitcoins and an onion or two.
    lol uhhh.....the guy who redid out inground last year was pretty awesome, and reasonable. (i'll get you the name later)
    Construction, I'm not so sure about. I can dig around if youd like, but I'll admit this is not my area of expertise
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    If you don't hold an opinion that I believe you hold, then that's a misunderstanding. NOT an attack.

When I responded to you in that thread, I was simply questioning your stance. I was not saying you said this and that and therefore you're wrong.
    If my questions or my posts are misconstrued, go ahead and say "Hey Rudyy, you got it all wrong, that's not what I mean at all" and explain yourself. Not silly **** like oh you're attacking me.

People misunderstand each other on here every single day, good Lord you should know this.
    People misunderstand me, but I never assume that I'm being attacked.
    I don't know how many times I have to say this.....I DON'T CARE IF YOU ATTACK ME!!!!!!

Just attack me for something real and not something made up.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Drez, if you go to a mod......
    Screw Morehead. Probably a little too late, but I've come to realize he honestly isn't worth it. And I do feel terribly for any of the **** that caused here, though luckily it's looking like they haven't too heavily modded this thread since (at least from what I can tell).

However, I will totally report my other post in TAGF on behalf of MS if he wants. I mean I was totally viscious with what I said. I need to be stopped.

2. I told here that she was so far off base I wasn't going to respond. She was being dishonest...not just incorrect.
    That **** pisses me off.
    If you disagree with me then that's fine. I'm happy to have it out. Just don't lie about what I think.
    1. What did I make up? I literally sat there, read your post, and asked questions. If my questions are out of whack, explain why they are or clarify your post.
    2. Well then that's not my issue then. A misunderstanding is not dishonest..it's a misunderstanding. I don't know why you believe you are so clear and to the point all the time. I know I'm not, but unlike you, I'm willing and happy to clarify my position.

If you don't want people to misconstrue what you say, get off the message boards. It's going to happen. If that **** "pisses you off" then that's a personal problem that I can't fix and won't fix.

That **** pisses me off.
    So, instead of clarifying you decided to throw a temper tantrum. Got it, thanks.

I don't know how many times I have to say this.....I DON'T CARE IF YOU ATTACK ME!!!!!!

Just attack me for something real and not something made up.
    OK, take your meds and get plenty of bed rest.

You don't care if I do something I never did or do? That's..yeah, seek help.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Screw Morehead. Probably a little too late, but I've come to realize he honestly isn't worth it. And I do feel terribly for any of the **** that caused here, though luckily it's looking like they haven't too heavily modded this thread since (at least from what I can tell).

However, I will totally report my other post in TAGF on behalf of MS if he wants. I mean I was totally viscious with what I said. I need to be stopped.
    What did you say that was reportable?
    I don't give a ****. If you pull this stunt with the Mod's it'll just bring them down on our thread yet again.

You said something before about "passive aggressive"?