Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Lord
    "Justin" will suffice, but thank you
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I can sell a ketchup popsicle to a women in white gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I can sell a ketchup popsicle to a women in white gloves.
    I kinda miss some aspects of sales. I mean I guess I still ocassionally do it in my current career, but not to the same extent. When i was younger, I was so good at it that I felt bad at night lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I kinda miss some aspects of sales. I mean I guess I still ocassionally do it in my current career, but not to the same extent. When i was younger, I was so good at it that I felt bad at night lmao
    I think those bad feelings at night had more to do with what you had to do to those older men in order to close the sale.

You shouldnt. You gotta eat, right?

It's not virgin lungs, bro....did you miss what I just said...my lungs are prob fuuuuucked up lol. When i was a kid, i would take monster rips off 6ft bongs lmao.....but smoking cigs kinda destroyed me =\

typically I will just smoke bowls. but my buddy had a pack he rolled last night when we were at a friends, and he's really the only person i smoke with(ok, there was this one really bad time with Kase where I was already blackout drunk...) so i said ehhh why not.

You all know that we more or less let this thread go in almost any direction, but open profanity is never going to be ok. We do check it now and then. Thanks for understanding.

YEAH PIZZ, STOP CURSING.

It's weird....I've always smoked cigs, since i was like...idk 17 or so....and only recently has smoking herb actually hurt my chest. guess im just getting too old lol
    Maybe because of all the damage you've done to your lungs from the cigs? Just takin' a guess, there. :P

somethin like that. It's ok though....I'll always have my beer to fall back on. I love you, beer. Youre the only one who gets me.
    +infinity