Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Well at least we agree on that much
    I just can already tell it's going to be a long day at work. And we don't even have that many patients coming into the clinic today.

Good morning goodfellas
    Yeah um idk how to respond to this

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Yeah um idk how to respond to this
    You just did foo!

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I just can already tell it's going to be a long day at work. And we don't even have that many patients coming into the clinic today.
    Meh too pal.... It's a rainy gloomy day and I have to work outside.

The worst thing about it is that tomorrow is a national holiday (Canada day) so most people have today off as well, except me of course.

The worst thing about it is that tomorrow is a national holiday (Canada day) so most people have today off as well, except me of course.

Happy Canada Day!

It seems like a nice day out, here... I can't really tell, I have mostly a view of some HVAC units from my office window.

The patients are just nutso today. It's like there's a full moon on Friday the 13th during a total eclipse. They're just nutty.

Plus, I'm about to bug on this other receptionist I work with. Girl just can't handle any stress. It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't freak out. Like we'll have a call on hold and she'll be all frantic like, "Someone needs to pick up Line D." Or she'll assume you aren't busy with other ****, like on Friday... It's 5 minutes before the end of my shift and we have a call on hold, and she says to me, "I know you're leaving soon, but can you pick up the line on hold." Ummm... No, I can't. I just got off the phone with a patient, needed to document the call, call a nurse about that patient, and then send the faxes the doctor handed to me while I was on the phone so people can get their medications. So, yeah, I'm not going to be picking up that line that you or the other clerk in the office can handle. It's not the end of the world if someone has to wait on hold for 2 minutes.

You just did foo!
    I'm not a goodfella!

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    It seems like a nice day out, here... I can't really tell, I have mostly a view of some HVAC units from my office window.

The patients are just nutso today. It's like there's a full moon on Friday the 13th during a total eclipse. They're just nutty.

Plus, I'm about to bug on this other receptionist I work with. Girl just can't handle any stress. It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't freak out. Like we'll have a call on hold and she'll be all frantic like, "Someone needs to pick up Line D." Or she'll assume you aren't busy with other ****, like on Friday... It's 5 minutes before the end of my shift and we have a call on hold, and she says to me, "I know you're leaving soon, but can you pick up the line on hold." Ummm... No, I can't. I just got off the phone with a patient, needed to document the call, call a nurse about that patient, and then send the faxes the doctor handed to me while I was on the phone so people can get their medications. So, yeah, I'm not going to be picking up that line that you or the other clerk in the office can handle. It's not the end of the world if someone has to wait on hold for 2 minutes.
    Lol wow.... Sounds like an awesome coworker

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm not a goodfella!
    A girl could be a goodfella.... Unless ur a badfella

Btw.... Best movie ever

A girl could be a goodfella....
    Ahhh... The marvels of modern medical technology!