1. #166411
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    30,906
    lol....this interaction:

    My supervisor - JP, we've noticed recently that you get investment referrals much more so than you do insurance. Like, 10:1 ratio....any particular reason?
    Me - Yea, simple response would just be that I get paid for investments....I get nothing for insurance. Is this information of any help to your research?
    Supervisor - I can't even argue the logic really.....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #166412
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    15,853
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    cant use phones in banks, bro....and who surfs the forums on a phone browser?!? they need an app =P
    oh, and i DEFINITELY dont have a POS iphone....
    You don't need an app to use the boards. It'd definitely make things easier, but not needed.

  3. #166413
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    30,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    You don't need an app to use the boards. It'd definitely make things easier, but not needed.
    well thats what im saying...there's no mobile version, and its hard to read, and not worth the effort....especially when I'm on my computer all day at work.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #166414
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    21,412
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    well thats what im saying...there's no mobile version, and its hard to read, and not worth the effort....especially when I'm on my computer all day at work.
    Old boards were much better in that respect. I used to primarily post from my phone with the old boards. I couldn't even imagine trying to post as much from my phone.

  5. #166415
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tom Petty's house
    Posts
    44,742
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Old boards were much better in that respect. I used to primarily post from my phone with the old boards. I couldn't even imagine trying to post as much from my phone.
    I post from my phone 95% of the time.
    It's not as bad as people think.
    Runnin' Down a Dream

  6. #166416
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    49,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I post from my phone 95% of the time.
    It's not as bad as people think.
    That explains the incoherence of your posts.
    Lifetime member of the "specific element" and proud of it.

  7. #166417
    All-Pro Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tom Petty's house
    Posts
    44,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    That explains the incoherence of your posts.
    What's really sad is you have no excuse for the incoherence of yours.
    Runnin' Down a Dream

  8. #166418
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    21,412
    Interesting...that post actually contained a tad of sass.

  9. #166419
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    49,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    What's really sad is you have no excuse for the incoherence of yours.
    Yes I do.
    Lifetime member of the "specific element" and proud of it.

  10. #166420
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    30,906
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I post from my phone 95% of the time.
    It's not as bad as people think.
    youre right. it's worse.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts