Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I can agree with that....

When I'm on vacation, there are some days I just wake up drunk...skip the hangover altogether so long as you can man up and have a morning beverage!
    I dont know how you do it man. If I was sent to hell(most likely scenario) it will be me strapped to my chair at work, hungover, with the clock stuck at 8 am for all eternity.
    We used to be in the same store as a furniture company and the owners sons(huge scumbags) ran the place. One time I was looking for one of them to give them their mail. I asked someone who worked there where he was. "He should be in his office", walk into his office, no ones there, lights are off, so I left the mail. I said hes not in there so I left it on his desk and she goes" Hes there, hes sleeping one off under his desk."

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I dont know how you do it man. If I was sent to hell(most likely scenario) it will be me strapped to my chair at work, hungover, with the clock stuck at 8 am for all eternity.
    We used to be in the same store as a furniture company and the owners sons(huge scumbags) ran the place. One time I was looking for one of them to give them their mail. I asked someone who worked there where he was. "He should be in his office", walk into his office, no ones there, lights are off, so I left the mail. I said hes not in there so I left it on his desk and she goes" Hes there, hes sleeping one off under his desk."
    lmao....awful....
    yea, I mean....I wont go balls to the walls if i work the next day....it's rare....but on the weekends, no rules applied.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I ate a hanger steak burrito last night that had to have been as big as my forearm, lmao....and every bite of it was goddamn delicious!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

speaking of burritos, moes is a must today. Been too long.

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I was on the brink of a disaster lmao......I don't typically drink tequila...either im too wasted...or im just beligerent.
    Tequila and me don't get along, either. I think the primary reason is I usually have to be pretty **** faced to begin with to even consider thinking that doing shots of tokillya is a good idea. So, if I'm doing shots of tequila, the end is nigh.

Just sold a jaaaaob in Garden City. Sooo pumped.

Thats where Rudy would live if she lived on LI.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Tequila and me don't get along, either. I think the primary reason is I usually have to be pretty **** faced to begin with to even consider thinking that doing shots of tokillya is a good idea. So, if I'm doing shots of tequila, the end is nigh.
    Tequila: Have you hugged your toilet lately?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Yea if someone convinces me into doing taquila shots I'm already wrecked.
    Hate taquila, it makes me an angry *******.

Cotton Candy OG Kush.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Cotton Candy OG Kush.
    lol its probably just kush
    Dealers need to stop with these names, mine does it too, I just laugh at him.