1. #166501
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,943
    JPrincezz, you haven't reserved your spot in the GMB league.

  2. #166502
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,369
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    JPrincezz, you haven't reserved your spot in the GMB league.
    I will never ever top JPrincezz, that was gold.

  3. #166503
    All-Pro gmen0820's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Audubon, New Jersey
    Posts
    18,943
    Week 1 losers have to change their avatar to the "Whatchu Doin" Tahlya Angba meme.

  4. #166504
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,369
    Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Week 1 losers have to change their avatar to the "Whatchu Doin" Tahlya Angba meme.
    I am deleting that picture immediately.



    I swear to God, I'm not kidding when I tell you...I will make your life a living hell if you do that.

    OF ALL THE ****ING PICTURES

    DON'T.

    AND YOU WOULD DO THAT **** TOO.

    OMG.


    omg.

  5. #166505
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I am deleting that picture immediately.



    I swear to God, I'm not kidding when I tell you...I will make your life a living hell if you do that.

    OF ALL THE ****ING PICTURES

    DON'T.

    AND YOU WOULD DO THAT **** TOO.

    OMG.


    omg.
    Drunken and sassless is a tough way to go through life.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #166506
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,369
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Drunken and sassless is a tough way to go through life.
    I'm not even drunk.

  7. #166507
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,369
    Who the **** is drunk at 4:31 in the afternoon anyway? Besides alcoholics?

  8. #166508
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    43,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    I'm not even drunk.
    So you ADMIT you're sassless!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #166509
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    29,692
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    my dealer tells no lie

    chump
    I trust a very few people rudey. My dealer isnt one of them.

  10. #166510
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    The Trap house
    Posts
    32,369
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I trust a very few people rudey. My dealer isnt one of them.
    maybe it's time you find a new dealer then...?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts