Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I could be wrong but Im leaning towards the Russians. They have the weapons to do it.
    Either way......it's so ****ed......
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    But.....the truth will come out.
    Let's hope, there's a lot of propaganda from every side these days

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I wouldnt be able to join the military at my age if I WANTED to...lol
    Oh yeah you're old!
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

Either way......it's so ****ed......
    Big time..... Can't remember who said it but there's a saying that the death of one person is a tragedy but the death of many is a statistic.

It's so true.... 295 innocent people on a flight get killed in a an instant just like that. Can't even imagine how ****ed that would be

Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Oh yeah you're old!
    31....close enough...
    =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Big time..... Can't remember who said it but there's a saying that the death of one person is a tragedy but the death of many is a statistic.

It's so true.... 295 innocent people on a flight get killed in a an instant just like that. Can't even imagine how ****ed that would be
    right. it becomes an event, and nobody remembers who was involved. ugh...it's ****ing sad, man.....

My cousin is a First Sergeant in the Marine Corps, and just went back on active duty 2 weeks ago after 3 years working recruiting in Queens
    (he did 1 tour in Afghanistan, and 3 tours in Iraq). It's concerning to think we could soon see some intense military action if we want to involve ourselves (i assume we will...we love to meddle, especially when Russia comes in play).
    Oderint Dum Metuant

right. it becomes an event, and nobody remembers who was involved. ugh...it's ****ing sad, man.....

My cousin is a First Sergeant in the Marine Corps, and just went back on active duty 2 weeks ago after 3 years working recruiting in Queens
    (he did 1 tour in Afghanistan, and 3 tours in Iraq). It's concerning to think we could soon see some intense military action if we want to involve ourselves (i assume we will...we love to meddle, especially when Russia comes in play).
    **** man that's brutal.... Hopefully he's safe and away from any possible conflicts.

Death is inevitable for everyone but senseless death is just the worst.

**** man that's brutal.... Hopefully he's safe and away from any possible conflicts.

Death is inevitable for everyone but senseless death is just the worst.
    Yea, he's at Camp Pendleton(north of San Diego) again, doing what exactly, I dont know. But I could easily see him as being deployed again....and he's just ****ed up enough to WANT to go do something, so....yea....
    he's young...like 26....heavy **** before he was even old enough to drink legally!! So yea, he's a bit messed up...like, he's lost almost full platoons of Marines on 2 separate ocassions.

He wont tell people this stuff, but he tells his dad, and he's the one who's relayed a lot of the stuff....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Yea, he's at Camp Pendleton(north of San Diego) again, doing what exactly, I dont know. But I could easily see him as being deployed again....and he's just ****ed up enough to WANT to go do something, so....yea....
    he's young...like 26....heavy **** before he was even old enough to drink legally!! So yea, he's a bit messed up...like, he's lost almost full platoons of Marines on 2 separate ocassions.

He wont tell people this stuff, but he tells his dad, and he's the one who's relayed a lot of the stuff....
    Damn.... Well hopefully nothing happens. As of now things seem calm, the American people are against any unnecessary war because they're sick of it so that bodes well for you and your family.

Some of the chicken hawks wanted to just do air strikes on Syria and the American people strongly opposed it, let alone troops on the ground. So I think things are changing for the better.

Damn.... Well hopefully nothing happens. As of now things seem calm, the American people are against any unnecessary war because they're sick of it so that bodes well for you and your family.

Some of the chicken hawks wanted to just do air strikes on Syria and the American people strongly opposed it, let alone troops on the ground. So I think things are changing for the better.
    Took us(and I just mean America, I'm not even going to include myself) long enough to learn that constant military involvement doesn't exactly hold the best interest of everyone involved. I think our citizens ARE tired of it, like you said...so I hope youre right.
    That being said, Russia/U.S. is kind of ridiculous at times. It's like they "pick" on each other, just waiting....
    Oderint Dum Metuant