Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    What did he say?
    Did he say that he hates gay people?
    Like i just said, I don't believe it was in a disrespectful manner....are you questioning my choice of word in homophobe? is that what this is? fine, i take it back.
    But people who feel gay people dont deserve certain rights are just that....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I will say this one is blown out of proportion, for sure.
    If Dungee wanted to say that he wouldn't want the media attention/distraction, that's what he should have said. Saying, "because things will happen," is a far cry from saying that the media will be a distraction. Considering his fundamentalist religious views, I'm not terribly surprised by it.

Like i just said, I don't believe it was in a disrespectful manner....are you questioning my choice of word in homophobe? is that what this is? fine, i take it back.
    But people who feel gay people dont deserve certain rights are just that....
    So he said that he doesn't think gay people shouldn't have the same constitutional rights as everyone else?
    Do you have a link for that?
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

So he said that he doesn't think gay people shouldn't have the same constitutional rights as everyone else?
    Do you have a link for that?
    are you ****ing blind? or just an *******? dont answer that, im sure it's a combination.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

here you go, though I've never ONCE seen you support any kind of claim before.
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...1903214.column

there's even a LINK WITHIN A LINK TO THE ORIGINAL STORY WHERE HE VOCALIZED IT!!!!

and honestly...how dare you question me making a statement like i just fabricate ****...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

The problem with the media regarding all minorities is if you have a different view your labeled a racist or a bigot.
    If you want the National Guard on the border and send the illegals back, racist.
    If you dont believe in a gay marriage, bigot.
    If you think gang violence and broken homes are the real problem instead of "gun violence", racist.
    Every police encounter that goes awry is "police brutality"

Controversy sells.

Sigh.... Had this debate with Drez in the other thread that got shut down. No one will change anyone else's mind on this issue but I am really getting sick of those who think others are evil or hateful because they disagree on changing the definition of marriage.

I agree with gay marriage and even I think the LGBT mafia is relentless with destroying people who differ with them. Even Bill Maher, the biggest liberal and LGBT supporter called them a mafia and said there's something unsettling about what happened to the Firefox CEO. The man treated gay people with utter decency and kindness and gave gay couples the same benefits of hetero couples and never expressed a single feeling of hatred to anyone but he was fired solely because he supported legislation for keeping marriage between one man and one woman. The mafia called him a hater and a bigot.

are you ****ing blind? or just an *******? dont answer that, im sure it's a combination.
    All I did was ask you questions.
    If you don't have an answer just say so.

You made a very serious accusation. You called Tony Dungee a "homaphobe".

I was just curious how you came to this conclusion. Your lashing out confirms my view that you have no ****ing idea what you're talking about.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    The problem with the media regarding all minorities is if you have a different view your labeled a racist or a bigot.
    If you want the National Guard on the border and send the illegals back, racist.
    If you dont believe in a gay marriage, bigot.
    If you think gang violence and broken homes are the real problem instead of "gun violence", racist.
    Every police encounter that goes awry is "police brutality"

Controversy sells.
    +100....if you think there's a problem with the disproportionate killings based on religion by people who are fundamentalist Muslims, you're an islamophobe.... And the list goes on.

All I did was ask you questions.
    If you don't have an answer just say so.

You made a very serious accusation. You called Tony Dungee a "homaphobe".

I was just curious how you came to this conclusion. Your lashing out confirms my view that you have no ****ing idea what you're talking about.
    I just owned you so hard with proof, and THIS is your response. Kindly see yourself out....maybe take a day off or something. I dont make accussations. i tell the facts
    Oderint Dum Metuant