Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Well.....****......what have these guys been doing in the offseason? Training in 60degree rooms?!
    Doesn't matter how much you train. If it's hot and humid it can take its toll on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Doesn't matter how much you train. If it's hot and humid it can take its toll on you.
    i was being fairly sarcastic, as I'm not a professional athlete =]
    Oderint Dum Metuant

i was being fairly sarcastic, as I'm not a professional athlete =]
    Hey! Get your own schtick

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Coughlin not happy that Odell Beckham Jr. pulled up on the deep pass. "He's got some work to do."
    Yea the word they used was ODB pulled up lame. It was on the DRC pick of Eli. They took him to the sidelines and gave him fluids so hopefully it was just cramp related and nothing to do with the hammy he pulled in June at OTAs
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Headley gets a walk off hit in extra innings in his first game as a Yankee. OOOOOK then
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Yea the word they used was ODB pulled up lame. It was on the DRC pick of Eli. They took him to the sidelines and gave him fluids so hopefully it was just cramp related and nothing to do with the hammy he pulled in June at OTAs
    He did say that his hammy isn't quite 100%, but doing a lot better. Could be a combination of both.

So the PC mafia attacks Giants ownership for hiring Tyree because of his personal views on homosexuals.... I knew it was a matter of time before that happened

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    So the PC mafia attacks Giants ownership for hiring Tyree because of his personal views on homosexuals.... I knew it was a matter of time before that happened
    Well I dont like it either.....leveraging his celebrity to make his case on social views. It's odd to me that a black athlete would make views like this public. 60 years ago, white people would be saying the same thing about him, not to mention not even allowing blacks in sports. He'd be signing a different tune them I'm sure. It doesn't belong in the sport, "PC mafia" can do whatever they want, who the talent director or w/e his postion is called, is, does not matter to me lol.

PS - I hate white people.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    The media loves to stir the pot, and it only makes everything worse. Very dangerous when the media attacks people because of their opinions. Seems to be the norm lately.
    Ill never understand why peoples opinions are so important to others.

It doesn't belong in the sport, "PC mafia" can do whatever they want, who the talent director or w/e his postion is called, is, does not matter to me lol.

PS - I hate white people.
    So your saying peoples who have different opinions from you should be allowed to play?