1. #167511
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Thunder Bay, Canada
    Posts
    13,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Nice straw man. You got that thing scaring off crows in a field?
    Nice evasion of an argument that proves the legal fallacy of your definition of bigotry.

  2. #167512
    Hall of Famer Rudy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    woof arf bark woof
    Posts
    50,587
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Does anyone else think this is an unreasonable request?:
    I'm being asked next week to drive 1 hour to middletown, ny to work only for 4 hours, on my half day....and then drive an hour home. And they say "we'll pay you for 30 mins of travel time, plus mileage."

    Well, obviously mileage is included, but why 30 mins? it takes me 2 hours and 10 mins in total travel time. Why wouldn't they pay me for the whole thing? lol
    That's really stupid.
    Waste of time.
    Mood: WOOF!

  3. #167513
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Real Time with Bill Maher.

    HBO.
    ahh...no idea. I know the dude is loopy so Ive never sought it out.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  4. #167514
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    Well, when those that oppose gay marriage actually have an argument that is defensible, we can have that discussion. So far, there is no argument against gay marriage that is nothing more than bigotry and/or superstition.
    I completely support gay marriage. But not for legal reasons. You MUST revise the actual legal definition of "marriage" in order to make the legal argument work.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  5. #167515
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17,684
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Essentially that's what he ended up doing.
    But still, he never said anything negative about Sam in the first place.

    Hopefully people understand now.
    I agree, and I'm sure after today it'll be mostly a forgetten issue.

    However, considering his religious convictions, it's easy to see why what he said was possibly misconstrued.

  6. #167516
    Hall of Famer Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    61,187
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Morehead, tell me I was 100% correct.
    Eat crow right now, or stop posting here. I wont even rub it in your face. I just need you to admit that I was citing fact, JUST so you could not debate something so silly.
    About what?
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

  7. #167517
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Thunder Bay, Canada
    Posts
    13,357
    Hey Drez, here's another strawman you can dodge: what about 3 or 4 people who truly love each other and want to be married? What's your argument that doesn't involve religious norms that opposes this?

    For that matter, why is nudity even deemed immoral or inappropriate? Those stupid religious people brainwashed us all!

  8. #167518
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Nice evasion of an argument that proves the legal fallacy of your definition of bigotry.
    hehe....fallacy always makes me laugh....it's almost like a d*** joke...lololol =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  9. #167519
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY. Heeltown, USA
    Posts
    35,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    About what?
    you asked me to prove my statements about Dungee's views, and I gave you like 3 references in 1.....nothing? ok. remind me not to ever justify anything to you lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

  10. #167520
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Thunder Bay, Canada
    Posts
    13,357
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    hehe....fallacy always makes me laugh....it's almost like a d*** joke...lololol =P
    "insert your falice into her vagina!" (family guy joke)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts