Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    For that matter, why is nudity even deemed immoral or inappropriate? Those stupid religious people brainwashed us all!
    I have no idea what you guys are arguing at the moment, but......why IS it deemed immoral or inappropriate?? who started that in the states?!?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    The fact that he's equating a group that is fighting for equal rights to the mafia shows his disconnect with reality on this issue.
    He calls them a mafia because of the tactics these groups use to "fight", and hes right. They and the media try and strong arm people with different beliefs. Wait a minute, isnt that bigoted????????????????????

Wake the **** up!

"insert your falice into her vagina!" (family guy joke)
    lmao

or the new age one....

"**** HER!!! **** HER RIGHT IN THE *****!!!!"

lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    you asked me to prove my statements about Dungee's views, and I gave you like 3 references in 1.....nothing? ok. remind me not to ever justify anything to you lol
    What did he say? I clicked on it and when I x'd out the ad the main page came up...not the article.

He said he's afraid of gay people? Or that he hated gay people? Or that he thinks gay people should not have the same constitutional rights as everyone else?
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

I have no idea what you guys are arguing at the moment, but......why IS it deemed immoral or inappropriate?? who started that in the states?!?
    As much as people hate to admit it, it was started for purely religious reasons. And now it's just become custom for religious or non religious people.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    He calls them a mafia because of the tactics these groups use to "fight", and hes right. They and the media try and strong arm people with different beliefs. Wait a minute, isnt that bigoted????????????????????

Wake the **** up!
    You dont see a difference with:
    1 group opposing change, and the counter-group fighting back to make sure it does change?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I completely support gay marriage. But not for legal reasons. You MUST revise the actual legal definition of "marriage" in order to make the legal argument work.
    Marriage is a legal consideration in the US as much as it is a religious one. And that is what is being fought for, equal rights and protection under the law for the LGBT community. Right now, they lack protection for their human rights in this country (there is no Federal law proscribing discrimination against people who are LGBT). The state laws are hodgepodge and lacking in many areas, even in states that have allowed gay marriage, there is not comprehensive protections against housing and employment discrimination. We can also factor in that some states are actively attempting to legalize discrimination against the LGBT community based upon religious convictions.

lmao

or the new age one....

"**** HER!!! **** HER RIGHT IN THE *****!!!!"

lmao
    Loool that thing is going to end live TV as we know it

As much as people hate to admit it, it was started for purely religious reasons. And now it's just become custom for religious or non religious people.
    shenanigans. foiled by religion again. What I'd give to not be looked at weird for walking around my yard butt-nekkid!! lollll
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Loool that thing is going to end live TV as we know it
    lol im ok with it. just like everything else it will die down. the moments ive seen it happen in clips, it was useless television. like, interviewing people for NOTHING, which is the kind of "news" i hate and nobody wants to watch anyway...
    Oderint Dum Metuant