Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    Ehhh......he can get a hood pass..
    He's not like super black or anything but..he'd be accepted.
    I'm so gangsta, prissy chicks dont wanna **** wit me.....
    I'm so gutter, ghetto girls fall in love wit me....

I'm totally exaggerating right now. -___-
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by byron View Post
    well this is the only stadium I've ever been in so I have no reference but I can do with out the walk
    I know this sounds homerish, and I've mentioned this before...but, I feel like EVERY Stadium should be more like Yankee Stadium. Fully open, full circles, easy access to every place from any other spot, perfect views from everywhere, no tunnels.....it's just THE BEST layout I've ever seen in a stadium
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    well no ****! lol

yea, I've gotten lower bowl seats a couple times, that's where LTtaylor56's season tickets are.....tehy are good.
    I like the mezzanine seats to be honest....best view of the WHOLE field without feeling like youre a mile away
    Lol looks like I'm never sitting anywhere above the lower bowl

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Lol looks like I'm never sitting anywhere above the lower bowl
    nah i like the mezz too....i wouldnt recommend the 300s unless you have no other choice.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Never been up top but when I went to the lower bowl at Metlife it wasn't bad at all
    The first time I was at met Life I sat with my brother in 144. So I thought it was fine. I do remember looking up at the upper deck across the field and thinking it looked like it was in a different county.

The next year when I had to actually go up there it was a nightmare. But again...they don't care.
    it's all about the luxury boxes. The everyday fans can go **** themselves as far as the designers of that piece of crap are concerned.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    The first time I was at met Life I sat with my brother in 144. So I thought it was fine. I do remember looking up at the upper deck across the field and thinking it looked like it was in a different county.

The next year when I had to actually go up there it was a nightmare. But again...they don't care.
    it's all about the luxury boxes. The everyday fans can go **** themselves as far as the designers of that piece of crap are concerned.

Speak for yourself. I like Metlife much better than old Giants Stadium. It is perfect? No, but it's better than the old dump. You couldn't see the football in the air during punts, if you were buried underneath the overhang in the lower section. I'm now protected by the rain and snow underneath the overhang, yet no obstructed view of any kind whatsoever, from my new seats.

Metlife is a win, win for me.

The Drive for Super Bowl Championship #5!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    Speak for yourself. I like Metlife much better than old Giants Stadium. It is perfect? No, but it's better than the old dump. You couldn't see the football in the air during punts, if you were buried underneath the overhang in the lower section. I'm now protected by the rain and snow underneath the overhang, yet no obstructed view of any kind whatsoever, from my new seats.

Metlife is a win, win for me.
    I've talked to a crap load of fans and you are the first one that has said that Met Life is a better place to watch a game than Giants Stadium.

But that's fine.

You are SOOOOO far away in the 300 section. And it takes forever to get there. You have to be in the stadium a half and hour before game time to see the opening kickoff.

And BTW..when I post on the MB,....I am, by definition "speaking for myself".
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    I've talked to a crap load of fans and you are the first one that has said that Met Life is a better place to watch a game than Giants Stadium.

But that's fine.

You are SOOOOO far away in the 300 section. And it takes forever to get there. You have to be in the stadium a half and hour before game time to see the opening kickoff.

And BTW..when I post on the MB,....I am, by definition "speaking for myself".

You're closer to the field at Metlife compared to old Giants Stadium, the sight lines are better, and as far as having to be inside the stadium a half an hour before game time to see the opening kick off, it was the same way in the old place as well. Welcome to "Post 9/11".

Oh, you definitely "speak for yourself". lol

I'd like to point out that by me saying I don't like MetLife, does not suggest that I liked the old Giants Stadium either. It was fine I guess, just kind of "home", but it wasn't anything special other than a familiar place for me.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'd like to point out that by me saying I don't like MetLife, does not suggest that I liked the old Giants Stadium either. It was fine I guess, just kind of "home", but it wasn't anything special other than a familiar place for me.

My only gripe is that it's in New Jersey. How I wish they could've built a football stadium in the Bronx, near Yankee Stadium. A pipe dream I know, but that would've been perfect!