Quote Originally Posted by BronxBomberBlue View Post
    I will be at Yankee Stadium on both Saturday and Sunday. I hope to see Derek Jeter take sole possession of 6th place on the all-time career hits list this weekend. In order for that to happen, he "can't" get two or more hits tonight.
    Have fun. I think tomorrow theyre having something for Paul Oniell. There was a top Paul Oniell plays video on facebook earlier. His swing was so damn smooth,

Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Lool love how you both missed my last (and perhaps most important) paragraph.

But yea, this isn't just Obama. The US funded, armed, and gave assistance to the Taliban and Bin Laden back in the 80s against the Soviets.

Thinking the enemy of your enemy is your friend is bad policy.

I was reacting to the misstatement in the first paragraph, not the subsequent elaboration. Obama didn't create anything there. He's made it worse, No doubt, but those Frankensteins we're created long ago by others. As Drez said, all as a result of a complete lack of a long term strategic plan.

Haha, I remember one time at the end of his career, a bloop single is hit to him and he goes to throw it to the cut off man and he threw it right at the ground, Sandlot style.
    After the inning you could see he was so pissed with himself coming back to the dugout. Jeter came up and said something in his ear and laughed. Paul turned and yelled "STFU!!" Then after an out or two they showed the dugout, he was sitting there with an angry smirk as everyone was laughing and breaking his balls.
    I loved his passion.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Have fun. I think tomorrow theyre having something for Paul Oniell. There was a top Paul Oniell plays video on facebook earlier. His swing was so damn smooth,

Thanks. Yes, tomorrow is Paul O'Neill Day. He will receive a plaque in Monument Park. The ceremony starts at noon.
    10-13

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Haha, I remember one time at the end of his career, a bloop single is hit to him and he goes to throw it to the cut off man and he threw it right at the ground, Sandlot style.
    After the inning you could see he was so pissed with himself coming back to the dugout. Jeter came up and said something in his ear and laughed. Paul turned and yelled "STFU!!" Then after an out or two they showed the dugout, he was sitting there with an angry smirk as everyone was laughing and breaking his balls.
    I loved his passion.

How about this one from his Cincy days? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mIqBJqPV0o
    10-13

you know the system is a fraud, that's why they make your life so hard

rise and shine

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Veteran
    Blake bortles wooo. I'm such a woo girl

Great show on Friday night.
    Get well soon 80.

Nice pic

Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

Today is national Lazy Day, and aside from making a nice dinner, I am taking full advantage.....what is everyone else up to?