+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 16853 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927671175171017 ... LastLast

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The schedule will be out in less than 2 weeks. I want to go to a game in Sep or Oct so it is still somewhat nice outside. Any of these would be great.

<font size="2">Wash, Oakland, San Diego or Arizona</font>

[/quote] Oct sounds good, 15th is my bday...[/quote]</p>

mines the 28th so we should try and do it in between and have a MMB/IBB85 birthday bash/ GMB tailgate- it would be insaneee</p>[/quote]
    Sounds tight. I would aslo prefer an afternoon game so we could party all day and be totally ****faced by the time we made it in there and carry it on throughout the night. I have never wanted a schedule to come out so bad in my entire life.
    [/quote]

yea fbomb says him and his boys usually come out for a game, so hopfully we can get it all together...

would love to get San Diego and taunt Rivers
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]The schedule will be out in less than 2 weeks. I want to go to a game in Sep or Oct so it is still somewhat nice outside. Any of these would be great.

<FONT size=2>Wash, Oakland, San Diego or Arizona</FONT>

[/quote] Oct sounds good, 15th is my bday...[/quote]</P>

mines the 28th so we should try and do it in between and have a MMB/IBB85 birthday bash/ GMB tailgate- it would be insaneee</P>

[/quote]
    Sounds tight. I would aslo prefer an afternoon game so we could party all day and be totally ****faced by the time we made it in there and carry it on throughout the night. I have never wanted a schedule to come out so bad in my entire life.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

a 4pm would be the best so we can def get enough drinkin in before and be out early enough to drink all night and ummm i plan on taking off monday and tuesday- ill need serious time to recooperate</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

mines the 28th so we should try and do it in between and have a MMB/IBB85 birthday bash/ GMB tailgate- it would be insaneee</p>[/quote]
    [/quote]

yea fbomb says him and his boys usually come out for a game, so hopfully we can get it all together...

would love to get San Diego and taunt Rivers[/quote]
    Schedule will be out in less than 2 weeks. I would love to go that game as well for many reasons.

The draft day trade
    Merriman idolized LT and that is why he wears 56. He will be in Giants stadium and I like him.
    We can boo the hell out of Rivers and......................
    Sharick's wife is a Chargers fan and it would be easy for him to talk her into it.

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

mines the 28th so we should try and do it in between and have a MMB/IBB85 birthday bash/ GMB tailgate- it would be insaneee</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

a 4pm would be the best so we can def get enough drinkin in before and be out early enough to drink all night and ummm i plan on taking off monday and tuesday- ill need serious time to recooperate</p>[/quote]
    We will have this thing planned before the draft. lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

would love to get San Diego and taunt Rivers[/quote]
    Schedule will be out in less than 2 weeks. I would love to go that game as well for many reasons.

The draft day trade
    Merriman idolized LT and that is why he wears 56. He will be in Giants stadium and I like him.
    Sharick's wife is a Chargers fan and it would be easy for him to talk her into it.
    [/quote]

sounds like a winning combo

I hate Merriman, think hes overrated...

i know people who say he is the modern day LT, makes me sick to my stomach

this is the best news ive heard all day.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

mines the 28th so we should try and do it in between and have a MMB/IBB85 birthday bash/ GMB tailgate- it would be insaneee</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote] yea fbomb says him and his boys usually come out for a game, so hopfully we can get it all together... would love to get San Diego and taunt Rivers[/quote]

The draft day trade
    [/quote] sounds like a winning combo I hate Merriman, think hes overrated... i know people who say he is the modern day LT, makes me sick to my stomach[/quote]</P>

Makes me sick to mine too</P>

LT got records using crack</P>

Merriman uses the juice</P>

Big difference</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]
    [/quote] yea fbomb says him and his boys usually come out for a game, so hopfully we can get it all together... would love to get San Diego and taunt Rivers[/quote]</P>

I can't wait till this schedule comes out. I would probably make an October game because it's just before the weather gets all crazy and ****. We'll see. I think I'll change my mind about this about 10 times before then</P>
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]this is the best news ive heard all day.[/quote]

not me, somebody just pointed out that we're off Friday at my job

BOOOYAAAAA didn't realize it

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]this is the best news ive heard all day.[/quote] not me, somebody just pointed out that we're off Friday at my job BOOOYAAAAA didn't realize it[/quote]</P>

I got this Friday and next Monday off</P>

Hellz yeah</P>