1. #170281
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    Manziel now Johnny Bench.....he he he
    que?

    You know Johnny Bench is an actual person, right? lol

    I'm assuming you just mean the fact that he's just the backup, right?

    This situation REEKS of Denver Tebow, lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #170282
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudyy View Post
    You guys just aren't entertaining.
    says the least entertaining person here!!!! lololololol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  3. #170283
    All-Pro BigBlueBoricua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lake Worth, Florida
    Posts
    7,251
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    que?

    You know Johnny Bench is an actual person, right? lol

    I'm assuming you just mean the fact that he's just the backup, right?

    This situation REEKS of Denver Tebow, lol
    He won't be starting, yet we expected this.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

    Get Better #80, Hermano !!

  4. #170284
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    He won't be starting, yet we expected this.
    doesnt matter to me if he starts or not....

    however, it STILL means that we have to continue to hear about him constantly lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #170285
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Who's going to be the worst regressed team this year:
    1) Panthers
    2) Chiefs
    3) Niners

    I think record wise its going to be the Panthers, but the worst one is going to be SF....they basically have no defense til mid-season....that's going to cripple them.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  6. #170286
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    this was a fun gif to watch lol

    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #170287
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,594
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    Who's going to be the worst regressed team this year:
    1) Panthers
    2) Chiefs
    3) Niners

    I think record wise its going to be the Panthers, but the worst one is going to be SF....they basically have no defense til mid-season....that's going to cripple them.
    Panthers.

  8. #170288
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Panthers.
    the reason "Gettleman" is a household name for being the guy to cut Steve Smith, and not even replacing him lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  9. #170289
    All-Pro dezzzR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    30,594
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    the reason "Gettleman" is a household name for being the guy to cut Steve Smith, and not even replacing him lol
    The same could be said about Reese.

  10. #170290
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,532
    Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    The same could be said about Reese.
    There was nothing wrong with Steve Smith, lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts