1. #170571
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,191
    lol......what i meant to say was " so you dress like John Cena, the wrestler?"
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  2. #170572
    All-Pro Sarcasman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Manussa Loka
    Posts
    6,540
    Funny. I always picture him looking like Paulie from the jersey shore.

    Or Paulie from Rocky.

    Whichever.

  3. #170573
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Does anyone want to play in the big boy Giants MB FF league. We have ten right now.
    Some of the players are...Me, Lando, Sharieff, Blondie, Meyerbud, Scrappy, Kase........

    If you have real guts....you'll join....That means you Pizzlestick.
    Get well soon 80.

  4. #170574
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Does anyone want to play in the big boy Giants MB FF league. We have ten right now.
    Some of the players are...Me, Lando, Sharieff, Blondie, Meyerbud, Scrappy, Kase........

    If you have real guts....you'll join....That means you Pizzlestick.
    For $ or for fun? Either way I'm down if there are spots still available

  5. #170575
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    For $ or for fun? Either way I'm down if there are spots still available
    $50.00...That's $420.00 Canadian.
    Get well soon 80.

  6. #170576
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    $50.00...That's $420.00 Canadian.
    Ha!....If you're serious I'm down for sure

  7. #170577
    All-Pro Morehead State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Westfield, MA
    Posts
    44,809
    Quote Originally Posted by egyptian420 View Post
    Ha!....If you're serious I'm down for sure
    You have to understand......Pizz left because he couldn't handle it. Dezz was booted for fun. We had a couple of other Canadians and it didn't work out. Bandwagon may STILL be in the fetal position.
    It's not for the faint of heart.
    Get well soon 80.

  8. #170578
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    11,589
    Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    You have to understand......Pizz left because he couldn't handle it. Dezz was booted for fun. We had a couple of other Canadians and it didn't work out. Bandwagon may STILL be in the fetal position.
    It's not for the faint of heart.
    If this was a IDP league I'd be talking so much trash but I reckon I could still embarrass you guys in team defense.

    I'm the fantasy wizard!

  9. #170579
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waffles > Pancakes
    Posts
    34,331
    More like fantasy n00b.

    Please support.
    Get well soon #80.

  10. #170580
    All-Pro egyptian420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    11,589
    Fantasy champion 2 years back to back! This **** is a career!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts