1. #171051
    All-Pro BigBlueBoricua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lake Worth, Florida
    Posts
    7,840
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I have to drive up this one curvy hill to get to work. It's also in the city, so there's cars parked on both sides of the street and when it's snowy people walking in the street. On at least one occasion I had to pull over and wait for a plow to come by. The Director of the hospital will also not approve any time off if it's ****ty out, so you can't even call in. You'll be marked AWOL if you try and be sanctioned.
    You should get a plow instead of a Legacy LOL !!!!
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

    Get Better #80, Hermano !!

  2. #171052
    All-Pro Drez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,857
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    You should get a plow instead of a Legacy LOL !!!!
    I'm thinking either an Outback or Impreza, though, not the Legacy.

  3. #171053
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I have to drive up this one curvy hill to get to work. It's also in the city, so there's cars parked on both sides of the street and when it's snowy people walking in the street. On at least one occasion I had to pull over and wait for a plow to come by. The Director of the hospital will also not approve any time off if it's ****ty out, so you can't even call in. You'll be marked AWOL if you try and be sanctioned.
    yea i think we talked about that....bs...
    my job doesnt close(for what reason I dont know)....seems dumb, cuz they are just paying us to sit here for 8 hours and do nothing. nobody comes in lol
    but we're not EXPECTED to come in...like nobody cares if you call out, but, we are docked PTO, and 3 points for call outs: we have a point system for attendance, where hitting X amount of different point levels result in different corrective actions. Doesnt really impact me...i've never been put on corrective for anything
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  4. #171054
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I'm thinking either an Outback or Impreza, though, not the Legacy.
    I like the Impreza also....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  5. #171055
    All-Pro BigBlueBoricua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lake Worth, Florida
    Posts
    7,840
    Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    I like the Impreza also....
    Looks like the Ford Focus. You don't fit in that GBro !!!! If you get a bee sting they will need the Jaws of Life to pry you out !!! LOL !!
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

    Get Better #80, Hermano !!

  6. #171056
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,724
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
    Looks like the Ford Focus. You don't fit in that GBro !!!! If you get a bee sting they will need the Jaws of Life to pry you out !!! LOL !!
    I didnt say I was buyin' one! just said I like em!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

  7. #171057
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,943
    Oh how I've missed the Ver***ano.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  8. #171058
    All-Pro BigBlueBoricua's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lake Worth, Florida
    Posts
    7,840
    I think my Bearded Dragon is constipated or somthing is wrong. He is not moving at all.
    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

    Get Better #80, Hermano !!

  9. #171059
    All-Pro Rudyy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Posts
    36,943
    Really? Veraz.zano.
    Finalized divorce from Victor Michael Walker Cruz November 23rd, 2014. 9:16 PM.

  10. #171060
    All-Pro JPizzack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Poughkeepsie, NY
    Posts
    27,724
    I was sick yesterday after work, and just laid on the couch watching netflix....
    Now, I havent watched wrestling in 15 yrs, but i watched like everything they had on netflix for some reason lol.....
    Still the most brutal thing to this day:



    Oderint Dum Metuant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts