+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 17529 FirstFirst ... 921421821901911921931942022422926921192 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 175289

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur just blond [][/quote]</P>

LOL</P>

Gentlemen prefer them, though</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur just blond [][/quote]

haha and come draft day we better not get the old story i got from aol/yahoo girls , "oh that was me from like 3 years ago"
    [/quote]</p>

LOL i can drink my face off thats for sure but i behave so dont get your hopes up lol</p>[/quote]
    lol,be careful they will try and slip some ghb into your drink.

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur just blond [][/quote]

haha and come draft day we better not get the old story i got from aol/yahoo girls , "oh that was me from like 3 years ago"
    [/quote]

i partied with IBB down at RU...

she lives up to the hype and then more[/quote]
    oh really [H]

lol at weaklings post.
    [/quote]

You should come to the bar Harooni! I live in South Jersey too, so I am making the trip there.
    [/quote]
    why the eli fans planning to jump me? lol no i really would come ,but i am super busy this week and i am too far away.

[/quote]

LOL.. hmm didn't think of that.. But no it would be fun to chill and talk football. Plus you and I are the last of the people from way back. Everyone else is new...

Remember when we had Sig, First n ten, relyoneli, and all those guys. They are cool people. I tailgaited with first and rely on, and both of them are cool guys. There were others too I know I am missing, but it would be fun.

Do you go to the games at all? If I go, we should all tailgate. I know First has season tickets so he is always there.

[quote user="The Weakling"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="The Weakling"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]people calling up and complaining about message boards should have their nuts kicked in[/quote]

Do you know how common that is though? Kevin, the old Manager of new media, used to tell us stories of the people who used to call. And if we banned or suspended someone they'd call and throw a fit. Alot of them would use the "freedom of speech" excuse to say or do whatever on this board. But this is the giants MB, so if people don't follow the rules we can throw them out. And if they re-sign on, we can go to the police and say harrassment. That this person is not following the rules. It's like getting thrown out of a bar, and annoyingly trying to keep coming in.
    [/quote] lol i hate people[/quote]

Too bad we can't invite lockhart.. It was always an event trying to keep up with his 129381983912 screen names from Lockhart, to nosebleed, and so on.
    [/quote] thurston will be there mixed among the crowd... i don't doubt it for a second[/quote]</P>

*</P>

Members of the FAB 4 do not walk nor frequent the same dingy public*watering holes the common folk do...we will be huddled up, at our exclusive private golf club, probably around a gin table, with the plasma on the background following the draft...we will certainly be smoking fine, large imported cigars, and enjoying bottle after bottle of Screaming Eagle...</P>

our draft day notes and recommedations have been submitted for weeks now to the NY Giant FO and Upper Management...its just a matter of what plan of attack they follow through with...</P>

sorry to burst your bubble...</P>

[/quote] LMAO.... post of the year we are all eagerly awaiting what slush u put out this year... lol Fab 4 are cowards, most of ya can't stick with the same names and take ur lumps with all ur mishaps tho... i wouldn't want to be around people that i look stupid in front of every dayeither.. ya secret handshakin homos lol in all reality tho, that was a great post lol[/quote]</P>

*</P>

It seems pretty apparent that most of the recommendations and insight we have provided has come to fruition through the years...Cancers like Shockey, Plaxico, William Joseph and others are no longer with the Giant program...players, and more importantly PEOPLE that just didnt ever fit into the Traditional Giant mold...</P>

I like to believe that we as the FAB 4, have our fingers on the pulse...</P>

enjoy your ripple, we only drink the finest...cheers </P>

*</P>[/quote]

u drink out of each others wang thats about it...

You were wrong about Shockey, every player has to go.

Willy Jo finished his contract

I would love to see where u predicted plax would shoot himself.

fact is, there are BILLIONS of missed predictions. Suns gotta shine on a dog's *** every once in a while..

But its okay... ur stalking of the thread tells me u really care and thats good enough for me
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur just blond [][/quote]

[/quote]

oh really [H]*

lol at weaklings post.
    [/quote]

You should come to the bar Harooni! I live in South Jersey too, so I am making the trip there.
    [/quote]
    why the eli fans planning to jump me?* lol* no i really would come ,but i am super busy this week and i am too far away.

[/quote]

i got ur back rooni..

well not like "GOT UR BACK" like in a metro way... but u know lol

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Harooni"]Phillies /giant fan. ewwwww i saw one the other day, poor confused guy had a giant jacket and phillies hat.
    [/quote]</P>

i am no confused. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

Ya know..... the Yankees play the Phillies in June I believe []</P>

Care to make a friendly wager?</P>

S+M=S, I am not talking about money, so don't ban me!</P>

Talking about sig bets. Yanks win the series, you get a Yanks sig. Phils win the series, I get a Phils sig</P>

</P>

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur just blond [][/quote]

[/quote]

oh really [H]

lol at weaklings post.
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    why the eli fans planning to jump me? lol no i really would come ,but i am super busy this week and i am too far away.

[/quote]

LOL.. hmm didn't think of that.. But no it would be fun to chill and talk football. Plus you and I are the last of the people from way back. Everyone else is new...

Remember when we had Sig, First n ten, relyoneli, and all those guys. They are cool people. I tailgaited with first and rely on, and both of them are cool guys. There were others too I know I am missing, but it would be fun.

Do you go to the games at all? If I go, we should all tailgate. I know First has season tickets so he is always there.
    [/quote]
    i tried to make at least 2 a year, when i was living in carolina it was always the giant skins game were i have met other board members. i'll cetainly email you and some other if i make a game or two this season.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur just blond [][/quote]

[/quote] i partied with IBB down at RU... she lives up to the hype and then more[/quote]
    oh really [H]

lol at weaklings post.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] i got ur back rooni.. well not like "GOT UR BACK" like in a metro way... but u know lol[/quote]</P>

LOL</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur just blond [][/quote]</p>

LOL</p>

Gentlemen prefer them, though</p>[/quote]

I don't discriminate, all hair colors welcome here!

we're all gonna get togehter for oakland, keep it in mind