Bench Player

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Mods read all threads. It is kind of their job to patrol the boards. This is nothing new JPizz.
    [/quote]tell me how you get away with posting a picture of 2 dudes doing eachother in butt and i get banned for dropping the f bomb?

[quote user="mikeyd1156"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Mods read all threads. It is kind of their job to patrol the boards. This is nothing new JPizz.
    [/quote]tell me how you get away with posting a picture of 2 dudes doing eachother in butt and i get banned for dropping the f bomb?[/quote]
    They were just kissing. Gross at it may be [:S] it is not a violation of the board rules. I think we have all made the mistake of cussing accidentally but you made an implication about someones religion and followed it up by a bad word. Maybe he has been watching you for a while now, you do avoid the filter more than anyone else...

Bench Player

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="mikeyd1156"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Mods read all threads. It is kind of their job to patrol the boards. This is nothing new JPizz.
    [/quote]tell me how you get away with posting a picture of 2 dudes doing eachother in butt and i get banned for dropping the f bomb?[/quote]
    They were just kissing. Gross at it may be [:S] it is not a violation of the board rules. I think we have all made the mistake of cussing accidentally but you made an implication about someones religion and followed it up by a bad word. Maybe he has been watching you for a while now, you do avoid the filter more than anyone else...
    [/quote]</P>

lol nooooooo im talking a few weeks back. they were certainly not kissing. lmao</P>

Bench Player

mod m just has beef with me for some reason.

[quote user="mikeyd1156"]

lol nooooooo im talking a few weeks back. they were certainly not kissing. lmao</p>[/quote]
    I do push the envelope with pics and I have been told more than once to chill. Mods are on me to bro...

Starter

[quote user="mikeyd1156"]what a ****head. like im the only one who does it. whatever. kickin it ol skoooo[/quote]

Dezzzr,

It just got upgraded to two weeks. This is your last chance and your lucky that I am giving you this. A ban jump is a perm. ban. This alias is now officially banned forever, Dezzzr is getting 2 weeks, and your IP address is recorded and sent to the other mods for notification. Learn from the examples of Manningbowl and Cuban Pete.

You are one of the better posters on here and it would be sad to see you go, but make no mistake about it that we will give you the lifetime. We never claim to be a steel curtain. Sometimes things get passed us, but if we catch them -- we enforce them. Please do not return until your ban is up.

To clear up certain things from my last post: people who participate in this thread have been getting reported for their roles in other threads. The only reports from this actual thread was Cuban Pete. We have to pay more attention to this thread now obviously because things do tend to get out of hand here.

On a personal note, I do enjoy reading this thread and hope you all can keep up the amusement with not getting too out of hand.

-Mod M

Starter

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="mikeyd1156"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Mods read all threads. It is kind of their job to patrol the boards. This is nothing new JPizz.
    [/quote]

It was a borderline situation in which a verbal warning was necessary. Avoiding the filter is a specific issue that we are asked to enforce.

Let's talk about something different....saaayyyyy....</P>

How incredibly sexy I am</P>

yea that works. damn im sexy! =] lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Starter

[quote user="mikeyd1156"]mod m just has beef with me for some reason.[/quote]

Sorry that you feel like this is personal, but its not. The rules are the rules and this is one thing we are asked to stay on top of. You should be permanently banned for avoiding a ban and I am still giving you another chance.

Choose to take it or not.

[quote user="mikeyd1156"]mod m just has beef with me for some reason.[/quote]