Let's talk about something different....saaayyyyy....</p>

How incredibly sexy I am</p>

yea that works. damn im sexy! =] lol</p>[/quote]

I should ban you for making me gag.

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="JPizzack"]

I would have to agree. I like to see you come but I love to watch you go.

How are your savings coming?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="shocknaweny"]So who can put away the most Tequila shots on OCt.11th...I got $$$ on KAse ![/quote]
    No offense 2 everyone else, this is gonna be a strictly Me vs Daven competition, you guys can enter but its gonna be Joey Chesnut vs Kobayashi, tons of competitors but 2 clear cut favorites.....

...Sorry guys, LOL
    [/quote]ill be sipping beer watching casuallywhile raping amanda in beer pong. lol someones gonna have a field day with that comment. lol[/quote]

LMAO, you and Amanda are lucky I'm a nice guy.
    [/quote]</p>

LT, I'm glad you finally have control of your avatar. Its good to get your true feelings out. Isn't it?</p>[/quote]

I get control of the avatar and the sig Monday afternoon. That was the final gift from her.
    [/quote]

she will always control you, whether u she has the sig or not lol
    [/quote]

well look who's a funny guy

[quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="mikeyd1156"]what a ****head. like im the only one who does it. whatever. kickin it ol skoooo[/quote]

Dezzzr,

It just got upgraded to two weeks. This is your last chance and your lucky that I am giving you this. A ban jump is a perm. ban. This alias is now officially banned forever, Dezzzr is getting 2 weeks, and your IP address is recorded and sent to the other mods for notification. Learn from the examples of Manningbowl and Cuban Pete.

You are one of the better posters on here and it would be sad to see you go, but make no mistake about it that we will give you the lifetime. We never claim to be a steel curtain. Sometimes things get passed us, but if we catch them -- we enforce them. Please do not return until your ban is up.

To clear up certain things from my last post: people who participate in this thread have been getting reported for their roles in other threads. The only reports from this actual thread was Cuban Pete. We have to pay more attention to this thread now obviously because things do tend to get out of hand here.

On a personal note, I do enjoy reading this thread and hope you all can keep up the amusement with not getting too out of hand.

-Mod M
    [/quote]

OWNED

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="shocknaweny"]So who can put away the most Tequila shots on OCt.11th...I got $$$ on KAse ![/quote]
    No offense 2 everyone else, this is gonna be a strictly Me vs Daven competition, you guys can enter but its gonna be Joey Chesnut vs Kobayashi, tons of competitors but 2 clear cut favorites.....

...Sorry guys, LOL
    [/quote]ill be sipping beer watching casuallywhile raping amanda in beer pong. lol someones gonna have a field day with that comment. lol[/quote]

LMAO, you and Amanda are lucky I'm a nice guy.
    [/quote]</p>

LT, I'm glad you finally have control of your avatar. Its good to get your true feelings out. Isn't it?</p>[/quote]

I get control of the avatar and the sig Monday afternoon. That was the final gift from her.
    [/quote]

she will always control you, whether u she has the sig or not lol
    [/quote]

well look who's a funny guy
    [/quote]

i am funny you lil ray of sunshine on a cloudy day
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Mod_M"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Let's talk about something different....saaayyyyy....</p>

I should ban you for making me gag.
    [/quote]

ROFL

All-Pro

we should be reporting abuse for that sig of yours LT..

[quote user="bandwgn86"]we should be reporting abuse for that sig of yours LT..[/quote]

i disagree

infact i think that sig is so good, he should be made mod for a day and be given the ability to ban anybody he wants

that would be the end of daven lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bandwgn86"]we should be reporting abuse for that sig of yours LT..[/quote]

LOL....

Monday it goes down... don't worry Bandy