Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]alrite fellas... i'm outtttttttt

PEACEEEEE
    [/quote]</P>

BYEE!! have fun and be safe!!</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]A technical snafu left some Visa prepaid cardholders stunned and
    horrified Monday to see a $23,148,855,308,184,500 charge on their
    statements.[/quote]

one time before i worked at my bank, i found a 6 million dollar balance in my account at the ATM.....i checked like 6 times to see if it was real...
    eventually by the time i got TO the bank it was gone lol
    [/quote]
    God that would be great....

im heading out for the night boys!! talk to you tomorrow. xox.

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im heading out for the night boys!! talk to you tomorrow. xox.[/quote]

Me and you share the same birthday with Bill Gates hahaha

Anyways, I might be going to this **** with a friend of mine who's a Raiders fan. Should be fun....he said tickets were like $250 for straight seats though.....would much rather get tattoos and watch it on TV, but who knows!

[quote user="Frankiehands"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im heading out for the night boys!! talk to you tomorrow. xox.[/quote]

Me and you share the same birthday with Bill Gates hahaha

Anyways, I might be going to this **** with a friend of mine who's a Raiders fan. Should be fun....he said tickets were like $250 for straight seats though.....would much rather get tattoos and watch it on TV, but who knows!
    [/quote]
    Prices should go way down. Especially when the Giants are 4-0 and the Raiders are 0-4.

I hope you're right my man. I'd love to go the stadium one last time before it's gone for good!

[quote user="Frankiehands"]I'd love to go the stadium one last time before it's gone for good!
    [/quote]
    That is why I am going. It will be my first and last time there.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Frankiehands"]I'd love to go the stadium one last time before it's gone for good!
    [/quote]
    [/quote]what up4417..how far you traveling to see the game ?

[quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Frankiehands"]I'd love to go the stadium one last time before it's gone for good!
    [/quote]
    [/quote]what up4417..how far you traveling to see the game ?[/quote]
    2,175 miles. Salt Lake City, UT to JFK.<font color="#ff0000"> I am so excited for the flight. </font>

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Frankiehands"]I'd love to go the stadium one last time before it's gone for good!
    [/quote]
    [/quote]what up4417..how far you traveling to see the game ?[/quote]
    2,175 miles. Salt Lake City, UT to JFK.<FONT color=#ff0000> I am so excited for the flight. </FONT>
    [/quote] lol.. I like keeping my feet on the ground no flying for me. Probably a two or three day trip for ya. I'm probably 8/10 hours away from the stadium....doubt I will ever make it to game ..but I'm okay with that.. not big fan of crowds/big city.. you know.I have watched alot of Giants football over the years ..watchedall three SB wins..the last one was simply the bestthose boys played their hearts out the 90 game was good but nothing like 07. anyway it should be a great time for ya.</P>

</P>

edit...don't forget to lubricate your wings before you fly</P>