Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="patsrule666"]LT- you got your life back...Im happy for you...[/quote]

LOL... thank you. I am happy as well. Nice to get off 3 months early

[quote user="patsrule666"]LT- you got your life back...Im happy for you...[/quote]

LOL... thank you. I am happy as well. Nice to get off 3 months early

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]Im happy for you...[/quote]
    What about me? Where have you been lately? I am having withdrawls...
    [/quote] Whats up Landon? Im happy you have the pidgeon guy back up..if that counts for anything..</P>

Been crazy here at work....plus im training a newby...</P>

[quote user="DavenIII"]Yeah I saw that earlier, mother claims the 13 year old girl didn't meet any guys and got preggers from a pool....come on now...

so ridiculous....does she think someone's actually going to believe that story.
    [/quote]</P>

breeding the skanks a bit early in that countryu I see?

The real question is, how would "stray sperm" stay alive in a pool and how did they get there to begin with? lmao</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Wooooo!!! Baseball's back. Time for the Reds to begin their patented second half comeback hahaha.

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Yeah I saw that earlier, mother claims the 13 year old girl didn't meet any guys and got preggers from a pool....come on now...

[/quote]</p>

The real question is, how would "stray sperm" stay alive in a pool and how did they get there to begin with? lmao</p>[/quote]

I've left some stray sperm in a pool before, but I seriously doubt it was staying alive and getting into anyone else in the pool.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

The real question is, how would "stray sperm" stay alive in a pool and how did they get there to begin with? lmao</P>

[/quote]</P>

Was this girl swimming naked or did the super sperm penetrate her bathing suit?</P>

</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]</P>

Oh.......My.......God!</P>

Please don't tell me that is what I think it is.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Manning2Shock803"]Was this girl swimming naked or did the super sperm penetrate her bathing suit?[/quote]

well, assuming the Sperm could live in water for like more then a minute or two, I don't think the "Bathing Suit" would be a problem, plenty of room for some super sneaky sperm to slid in, that said it's still impossible.

Sperm aren't Heat seaking missiles that smell cooch from one side of a pool and bolt across sneak in under some girls bathing suit to get to that delicious egg....it's just impossible.