Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"]The METS going to win tongiht Daven ??

I am putting $$$ on Seattle and NY Yankees so they better come through ![/quote]

Yankees... AJ is pitching against Detroit... should be a good game
    [/quote]

Yeah and the TIGERS are throwing a rook out there making his third career start...lol

Bet you're pulling for the Jays this weekend LT ![/quote]

That I am... they are playing Boston... I hope they can at least take one game... is Doc pitching in that series?
    [/quote]

maybe Sunday cause he got the All-Star work in....ROmero is on the mound tonight and besides Halladay he's our BEST pitcher so I like your chances tonight...lol

After that the Sox will probably take the next 2.

GO METS !!!

All-Pro

[quote user="shocknaweny"]The METS going to win tongiht Daven ??

I am putting $$$ on Seattle and NY Yankees so they better come through ![/quote]

who knows!!!

At least its always exciting.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#ffa500 size=4>Amare and CP3 would be nice huh guys? lol</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

I WOULD DEF WATCH THAT!!
    I'm a suns fan obviously, but CP3 is prolly one of my favorite player's to watch overall. +Amare would be naaastyyyy</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="DavenIII"]At least its always exciting.
    [/quote]
    A couple nights ago SportsCenter did the Not Top 10 baseball plays of the first half of the season. The Mets had 3 of the top 5. I could not help but think of you and just laugh. I am sure you can guess #1.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]At least its always exciting.
    [/quote]
    A couple nights ago SportsCenter did the Not Top 10 baseball plays of the first half of the season. The Mets had 3 of the top 5. I could not help but think of you and just laugh. I am sure you can guess #1.
    [/quote]</P>

Did it involve an A-Rod RBI?</P>

=D</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

STATELINE, Nev. -- Former NBA All-Star <FONT color=#225fb2>Antoine Walker</FONT> has been arrested on criminal charges stemming from $822,500 in gambling debts in Las Vegas.</P>

</P>

I lol'd
    ----------------------------
    </P>

Douglas County sheriff's Sgt. Jim Halsey says Walker was arrested Thursday at a Harrah's Tahoe cabaret bar on Lake Tahoe's south shore.Deputies were notified of his presence by an employee who had seen a television report about an arrest warrant issued for Walker two days before.Walker is accused of three felony counts of writing bad checks. Clark County prosecutors say he failed to make good on 10 checks totaling $1 million to Caesars Palace, Planet Hollywood and the Red Rock Resort.Walker has repaid $178,000 of the debts that were incurred from last July to January.Walker was released from jail after posting $135,000 cash bail.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]At least its always exciting.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

Did it involve an A-Rod RBI?</p>

=D</p>[/quote]
    []

I'm on a boat and....it's goin fast and....I gotta nautical themed pashmina afghan
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]I was watching that game Lando...I was like " Holy **** ! "[/quote]
    Sorry it had to be against your team Mr. Awe...
    [/quote] I was hoping that would not be brought up...hahaha[/quote]
    Ohhhhhh Canada, our home and sacred land...
    [/quote][:@] Our home and NATIVE land...</P>

True Patriot love in all thy sons command....[]</P>

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]I was watching that game Lando...I was like " Holy **** ! "[/quote]
    Sorry it had to be against your team Mr. Awe...
    [/quote] I was hoping that would not be brought up...hahaha[/quote]
    Ohhhhhh Canada, our home and sacred land...
    [/quote][:@] Our home and NATIVE land...</p>

True Patriot love in all thy sons command....[]</p>[/quote]
    Sorry Pats. lol It has been a while since I heard the anthem played on TV. That was clearly going off pot head memory. We all know how that is. [:|]