Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

The METS going to win tongiht Daven ??

I am putting $$$ on Seattle and NY Yankees so they better come through !

DWade also dropped Converse and is going with Jordan for his shoes. I really hope he goes to Chicago.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]DWade also dropped Converse and is going with Jordan for his shoes. I really hope he goes to Chicago.
    [/quote]

I don't

[quote user="shocknaweny"]The METS going to win tongiht Daven ??

I am putting $$$ on Seattle and NY Yankees so they better come through ![/quote]

Yankees... AJ is pitching against Detroit... should be a good game

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Watch out for the RAPTORS in '09 though I say they get 4-5 seed in the East ![/quote]
    You could be right. But there is no chance in hell they make it out of the 2nd round. Boston, Cleveland and Orlando would all smoke you. But I like where your head is at...

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"]Awesome Song on Youtube.
    [/quote] that was good

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"]The METS going to win tongiht Daven ??

I am putting $$$ on Seattle and NY Yankees so they better come through ![/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah and the TIGERS are throwing a rook out there making his third career start...lol

Bet you're pulling for the Jays this weekend LT !

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"]The METS going to win tongiht Daven ??

[/quote]

Yeah and the TIGERS are throwing a rook out there making his third career start...lol

Bet you're pulling for the Jays this weekend LT ![/quote]

That I am... they are playing Boston... I hope they can at least take one game... is Doc pitching in that series?

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="shocknaweny"]The METS going to win tongiht Daven ??

[/quote]

Bet you're pulling for the Jays this weekend LT ![/quote]

That I am... they are playing Boston... I hope they can at least take one game... is Doc pitching in that series?
    [/quote]

maybe Sunday cause he got the All-Star work in....ROmero is on the mound tonight and besides Halladay he's our BEST pitcher so I like your chances tonight...lol

After that the Sox will probably take the next 2.

GO METS !!!

All-Pro

[quote user="shocknaweny"]The METS going to win tongiht Daven ??

who knows!!!

At least its always exciting.