Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<FONT color=#ffa500 size=4>Amare and CP3 would be nice huh guys? lol</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

I WOULD DEF WATCH THAT!!
    I'm a suns fan obviously, but CP3 is prolly one of my favorite player's to watch overall. +Amare would be naaastyyyy</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"]At least its always exciting.
    [/quote]
    A couple nights ago SportsCenter did the Not Top 10 baseball plays of the first half of the season. The Mets had 3 of the top 5. I could not help but think of you and just laugh. I am sure you can guess #1.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]At least its always exciting.
    [/quote]
    A couple nights ago SportsCenter did the Not Top 10 baseball plays of the first half of the season. The Mets had 3 of the top 5. I could not help but think of you and just laugh. I am sure you can guess #1.
    [/quote]</P>

Did it involve an A-Rod RBI?</P>

=D</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

STATELINE, Nev. -- Former NBA All-Star <FONT color=#225fb2>Antoine Walker</FONT> has been arrested on criminal charges stemming from $822,500 in gambling debts in Las Vegas.</P>

</P>

I lol'd
    ----------------------------
    </P>

Douglas County sheriff's Sgt. Jim Halsey says Walker was arrested Thursday at a Harrah's Tahoe cabaret bar on Lake Tahoe's south shore.Deputies were notified of his presence by an employee who had seen a television report about an arrest warrant issued for Walker two days before.Walker is accused of three felony counts of writing bad checks. Clark County prosecutors say he failed to make good on 10 checks totaling $1 million to Caesars Palace, Planet Hollywood and the Red Rock Resort.Walker has repaid $178,000 of the debts that were incurred from last July to January.Walker was released from jail after posting $135,000 cash bail.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]At least its always exciting.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

Did it involve an A-Rod RBI?</p>

=D</p>[/quote]
    []

I'm on a boat and....it's goin fast and....I gotta nautical themed pashmina afghan
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]I was watching that game Lando...I was like " Holy **** ! "[/quote]
    Sorry it had to be against your team Mr. Awe...
    [/quote] I was hoping that would not be brought up...hahaha[/quote]
    Ohhhhhh Canada, our home and sacred land...
    [/quote][:@] Our home and NATIVE land...</P>

True Patriot love in all thy sons command....[]</P>

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]I was watching that game Lando...I was like " Holy **** ! "[/quote]
    [/quote][:@] Our home and NATIVE land...</p>

True Patriot love in all thy sons command....[]</p>[/quote]
    Sorry Pats. lol It has been a while since I heard the anthem played on TV. That was clearly going off pot head memory. We all know how that is. [:|]

Wild Turkeys are pretty common in these parts, and we have a family of them in the backyard...</P>

Watching one of the big ole hens chase our Maine Coon around, is one of the funniest things i have ever seen....lol.</P>

Its a good thing she didnt catch him because she would have ****ed him up...</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[/quote][:@] Our home and NATIVE land...</P>

True Patriot love in all thy sons command....[]</P>

[/quote]
    Sorry Pats. lol It has been a while since I heard the anthem played on TV. That was clearly going off pot head memory. We all know how that is. [:|]
    [/quote]</P>

its good ole Pats a Canuck? speaks french likes hockey knows the Anthem.. </P>