+ Reply to Thread
Page 203 of 17215 FirstFirst ... 1031531932012022032042052132533037031203 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,030 of 172146

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]Matt or LT,

This thread has run it's course, so sum up the place, time, directions and such, and then post it. I will pin it and lock the thing so everyone knows and can refer to that. You can even leave an email or such or tell people to PM you for questions.
    [/quote]

muhahha, this thread grew on u, MUHAHAHAHAHA[/quote]And open another thread called 'Offical Giants MB Draft Party'

LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ur comin right dez[/quote]</P>

nahh man i cant, gotta pull a LT. i posted on saturday i couldnt make itbecause my girlfriend has a stupid ****in artshow in bk at 630. what dumb ****in school has an artshow on a saturday?! but yea she told me "if you dont ****in come im gonna murder you and your family." exact words. hey ibb, remember when i said i loved my girlfriend........................................ ......................lol</P>

</P>

</P>

BUT I PROMISE, YOU ALL WILL BE BLESSED WITH MY PRESENCE(EXCEPT YOU, LT) AT GIANTS STADIUM COME OCT.11.</P>

[/quote]</P>

thats gay.</P>

[/quote]</P>

yeaaaaa tell me about it. but i think im coming late and dragging her *** with me. then you can all yell at her for making me late.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

nahh man i cant, gotta pull a LT. i posted on saturday i couldnt make itbecause my girlfriend has a stupid ****in artshow in bk at 630. what dumb ****in school has an artshow on a saturday?! but yea she told me "if you dont ****in come im gonna murder you and your family." exact words. hey ibb, remember when i said i loved my girlfriend........................................ ......................lol</P>

</P>

</P>

BUT I PROMISE, YOU ALL WILL BE BLESSED WITH MY PRESENCE(EXCEPT YOU, LT) AT GIANTS STADIUM COME OCT.11.</P>

[/quote]</P>

thats gay.</P>

[/quote]</P>

yeaaaaa tell me about it. but i think im coming late and dragging her *** with me. then you can all yell at her for making me late.</P>

[/quote]</P>

nice plan but highly unlikely im sure i wont even know my name by the time you get there lol</P>

[quote user="FIONA"]You mean my lucky blue lingerie??[]
    [/quote]
    wow, preview pics please.

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

thats gay.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

nice plan but highly unlikely im sure i wont even know my name by the time you get there lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

pleeeease. when i walk in the place the record skips andeveryone will be like" who the ****s that cool cat."</P>

but whats your real name so i can remind you then introduce myself.</P>

All-Pro

back in high school someone gave me a road flare, so one drunken night we threw it ontop of a burger king we had just ate at.

then we "Lt'ed" it out of there.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

thats gay.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

pleeeease. when i walk in the place the record skips andeveryone will be like" who the ****s that cool cat."</P>

but whats your real name so i can remind you then introduce myself.</P>

[/quote]</P>

hahahhahaha, the name is amanda lol</P>

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="FIONA"]You mean my lucky blue lingerie??[]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

lmao</P>

[quote user="DavenIII"]back in high school someone gave me a road flare, so one drunken night we threw it ontop of a burger king we had just ate at.

then we "Lt'ed" it out of there.
    [/quote]
    What time is dinner?

Oh no, 7?

I am sorry I am going to have to LT.

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="FIONA"]You mean my lucky blue lingerie??[]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

lmao</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol they sell them at spirit of sports lol i think they are adorable acutally lol</P>