Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    People at work constantly say I'm in love myself.....so I always show them the photo of A-Rod kissing a mirror, and say "Yes, and...?"
    Who's rod?

People at work constantly say I'm in love myself.....so I always show them the photo of A-Rod kissing a mirror, and say "Yes, and...?"

I don't know which is more puzzling: that people actually say that, or that you have a photo of ARod kissing a mirror.

It's both I guess

Quote Originally Posted by jmike View Post
    meh...I like the monarchy idea better.

Or maybe we should give more power to the individual states and reducing the federal influence. People would become more involved in their local politics as it has a greater influence on their lives. Then allow the voted in local, state and federal representatives choose the president. We are voting for them to represent our best interests, why not let them handle this as well since they are in a better position to know than the average citizen. With the state governments handling most of the heavy lifting within our boarders, this allows the federal government to focus on international policies.

That's a great idea. I wish they thought of that 200 years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasman View Post
    I believe it was the original plan.

I don't know which is more puzzling: that people actually say that, or that you have a photo of ARod kissing a mirror.

It's both I guess
    I don't....but Google does.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

There are a ton of things the country did that they later tossed to the curb.

How about my favorite:
    Founding fathers insisted on complete separation of church & state(Why did the earliest immigrants, or "pilgrims", come here in the first place? escaping religious persecution....).
    Yet, we're constantly told by the right that this country was founded on Christian values, and any time a "liberal agenda" is brought to the forefront, they use religion as a means to squash it, citing just that.

I think if you bring religion, or even make mention of it, in politics, you should lose your position.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Do you masturbate in front of a mirror too?

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jmike View Post
    meh...I like the monarchy idea better.

Or maybe we should give more power to the individual states and reducing the federal influence. People would become more involved in their local politics as it has a greater influence on their lives. Then allow the voted in local, state and federal representatives choose the president. We are voting for them to represent our best interests, why not let them handle this as well since they are in a better position to know than the average citizen. With the state governments handling most of the heavy lifting within our boarders, this allows the federal government to focus on international policies.
    there you go ...great idea
    Last edited by byron; 07-19-2016 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    Do you masturbate in front of a mirror too?
    lmao

where else does one do it?!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

There are a ton of things the country did that they later tossed to the curb.

How about my favorite:
    Founding fathers insisted on complete separation of church & state(Why did the earliest immigrants, or "pilgrims", come here in the first place? escaping religious persecution....).
    Yet, we're constantly told by the right that this country was founded on Christian values, and any time a "liberal agenda" is brought to the forefront, they use religion as a means to squash it, citing just that.

I think if you bring religion, or even make mention of it, in politics, you should lose your position.
    Im not religious by any means. Its not a left or right thing, its fact. Founding Fathers were a bunch of Protestants. Read the Declaration.
    Your problem seems to be with the people who hide behind religion.