Quote Originally Posted by jmike View Post
    DRC is a significantly superior CB to Jenkins in pretty much every way based on both of their play to date. Will that continue, I can't say, but I don't expect Jenkins to get much better than he is, which is adequate at best. DRC may start to fall off soon. Regardless, I think this is DRC's last season with the Giants no matter how well he plays.
    Shock of shocks.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    Shock of shocks.
    I'm sure it is since you clearly don't understand what you are watching on the field. Or much else in the world around you for that matter.

I'm sure it is since you clearly don't understand what you are watching on the field. Or much else in the world around you for that matter.
    Hahahaha!!!!

Your anger amuses me. What else do you have today for me?
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Hahahaha!!!!

Your anger amuses me. What else do you have today for me?
    No anger, I am just tired of being nice to you anymore. You don't deserve the courtesy. Very little you say seems to involve any functional brain activity and I'm done pretending.

No anger, I am just tired of being nice to you anymore. You don't deserve the courtesy. Very little you say seems to involve any functional brain activity and I'm done pretending.
    But you're not angry............

But you're not angry............
    No, not angry, not even close to angry. If I were angry, I wouldn't be posting at all. But carry on believing what you will.

No, not angry, not even close to angry. If I were angry, I wouldn't be posting at all. But carry on believing what you will.
    I promise you...Your little "feud" with me is one way. It's all coming from you. Your little "you have no brain function" kind of comments just makes you look small. My high opinion of my fellow man informs me that your not, but that's the optimist in me talking.

You can expend more energy to keep your little campaign of rage alive or you can let it go. It's really up to you.

How many shots did Cam Newton takes last night?.....Including head shots....

Guy should have come off the field.
    They didn't do anything to protect the guy. He should have been taken off the field and checked AT LEAST once.....

NFL - following concussion protocol, and flagging players for helmet hits.................unless it's at a key part of a game and they don't want to disturb the flow.

That being said, I'm also pretty sure Cam would have fought to stay on the field, anyway...so idk which way to look at it.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    They didn't do anything to protect the guy. He should have been taken off the field and checked AT LEAST once.....

NFL - following concussion protocol, and flagging players for helmet hits.................unless it's at a key part of a game and they don't want to disturb the flow.

That being said, I'm also pretty sure Cam would have fought to stay on the field, anyway...so idk which way to look at it.
    No...I mean the concussion protocol.
    That was a beating he took last night. honestly, I was impressed with his play. i thought he did a great job against a great defense. Too bad the kid missed the FG.

lol....ohhh you two......
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....