Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Fantasy football is stupid... I don't see the point of it
    [/quote]

buffalo bill finally let u out?

Fear the name, appreciate the game

IT PUTS THE LOTION ON THE SKIN

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Fantasy football is stupid... I don't see the point of it
    [/quote]

[/quote]

No. I'm just taking a little break from the boards... there's no real reason to be posting on here every day anyway... football doesn't start for another couple of months. When the season gets going, I'll make a cameo or two. But I'll be real busy this year, so I don't know how much time I'll have to BS on here. I still read on here and if there's anything that interests me, I'll make a post or two but I think my mass posting days are done.

Apparently a guy can't take a break without explaining himself.....

lol ok shadeball, u went from being the leading poster on here and private messaging us every day on facebook to disappearing... it was weird thats all...

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Fantasy football is stupid... I don't see the point of it
    [/quote]

[/quote]

No. I'm just taking a little break from the boards... there's no real reason to be posting on here every day anyway... football doesn't start for another couple of months. When the season gets going, I'll make a cameo or two. But I'll be real busy this year, so I don't know how much time I'll have to BS on here. I still read on here and if there's anything that interests me, I'll make a post or two but I think my mass posting days are done.

[/quote] Sounds like your breaking up with us LT..whats up with that?? Do you have a girlfriend??

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Fantasy football is stupid... I don't see the point of it
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] Sounds like your breaking up with us LT..whats up with that?? Do you have a girlfriend??[/quote]

can we at least stay friends?

it was more of a he loves us, but isn't IN love with us thing

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Fantasy football is stupid... I don't see the point of it
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] Sounds like your breaking up with us LT..whats up with that?? Do you have a girlfriend??[/quote]

can we at least stay friends?

it was more of a he loves us, but isn't IN love with us thing
    [/quote]</P>

maybe its a "its not you its me" thing.</P>

lol forgot about that one

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
    [/quote]</P>

lololololololololololol</P>

All-Pro

Sounds like someones mother doesn't want them abusing their internet privileges.... [:P]