Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"]Sounds like someones mother doesn't want them abusing their internet privileges.... [:P]
    [/quote]</P>

[Y] ibleedblue85 likes this.</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Fantasy football is stupid... I don't see the point of it
    [/quote]

buffalo bill finally let u out?

[/quote]

No. I'm just taking a little break from the boards... there's no real reason to be posting on here every day anyway... football doesn't start for another couple of months. When the season gets going, I'll make a cameo or two. But I'll be real busy this year, so I don't know how much time I'll have to BS on here. I still read on here and if there's anything that interests me, I'll make a post or two but I think my mass posting days are done.

Apparently a guy can't take a break without explaining himself.....
    [/quote]</P>

playin for you LT. no really, its cause i havnt been here to stick up for him[]</P>

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

morning boys!!! happy ****ing monday! [:@]</P>

welcome back Dezzz!!!! ( you get a special sig shout out, just for today tho! lol)</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol thanks amanda. and thanks for the support. you and kase are the only cool ones</P>

and no more apple bottom siig???!?!</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]To change the subject, what exactly is the plan on Oct. 11th?[/quote]

drink eat n be merry
    [/quote]</P>

What I mean is there some meeting place to get together.</P>

[/quote]

we'll hammer down specifics later, too early to plan that
    [/quote]</P>

It appears that good ol' Morehead will be attending said game but I will be with my brother and two nephews so I am a bit limited. If its at the Stadium or in the parking lot for tailgating that works for me.</P>

Just saying. Obviously you guys do what you need to do.</P>

[/quote]

If it's up to me it's Lot 12 would be were its at since that's where all my friends are usually....we "Could" all meet up by the tunnel....but anyhow, I'll let others handle that...I'll just bring beer....plenty of beer.
    [/quote]</P>

I am looking forward to meeting you Daven. (assuming you're still alive)</P>[/quote]ill bring the gloves...lol

DEZZ! FRESH OUT THE JOINT!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I am looking forward to meeting you Daven. (assuming you're still alive)</P>

[/quote]

I believe I'm over the worst, just a fever and a headache now, now more feeling light heading having trouble breathing and coughing uncontrollable with weird colored mucus...well...not as much as least...so far today.
    [/quote]</P>

I could have done without the "wierd colored mucus" comment, but I'm glad things are looking up.</P>

Has this "near death" experience offered you some perspective on being a bit more reasonable and less hysterical? I have it on good authority that you were heard to say "If I just survive this, I promise to be nicer to Morehead".</P>[/quote]

The only thing this is gonna do is "Hopefully" make me quit smoking, having difficulty breathing (beyond the normal) is pretty horrifying, I can't imagine living that way.

It was to the point on Friday that I drove to my Moms house and waited by the phone standing still for her to come home cause I didn't want to be alone, I was having a very difficult time getting enough air to not pass out I was light headed for something like 5-6 hours straight and was afraid to fall asleep because I thought I might stop breathing all together.
    [/quote] Yeah i know what you are talking about D... I've been there/am there thanks to the cigs... and yet I continue to smoke...quit the *******s they are killers.. Glad to here you are feeling better

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

In all seriousness, I hope you can quit. We wouldn't want to lose our little friend.</P>[/quote]

Could deal without the "Little" part [:P] I may be shorter then you, But I'd bet I'm "Bigger" if weight becomes a factor...

Anyhow, Yeah well I haven't smoked a cig for a week now because...well I've been unable to...so I might as well not smoke for another week that's what I'm thinking.
    [/quote]

today was my official last day brotha... we can keep each other strong lol..

altho i was fiendin after lunch
    [/quote] the greatOct 11gang smoke out........corny I know lol

I'm getting a room within walking distance of the stadium . Because the last thing I need is to get as drunk as I did at the draft day party and try and find my way around .. They should really do something about the way people drive up there . LOL

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"]Yeah i know what you are talking about D... I've been there/am there thanks to the cigs... and yet I continue to smoke...quit the *******s they are killers.. Glad to here you are feeling better[/quote]

Yeah, I've been smoking for probably 14 years now? since I was 13, I've tried to quit 3 times.

This had nothing to do with smoking, I'm almost 100% sure it's Swine Flu now, that said, the respiratory shock that it caused me was kinda horrifying it's a kick in the butt, I'll get over this flu, but if I smoke much longer I might end up feeling that kind of pain and worry all the time, I can't imagine that, right now smoking makes it so I can only play a few minutes of football before taking a break, that's the biggest problem, but this flu, whether its the same or not, has shown me what it "Could" be like in the future and I don't want that....so hopefully its a strong enough mental image to stop myself.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="byron"]Yeah i know what you are talking about D... I've been there/am there thanks to the cigs... and yet I continue to smoke...quit the *******s they are killers.. Glad to here you are feeling better[/quote]

Yeah, I've been smoking for probably 14 years now? since I was 13, I've tried to quit 3 times.

This had nothing to do with smoking, I'm almost 100% sure it's Swine Flu now, that said, the respiratory shock that it caused me was kinda horrifying it's a kick in the butt, I'll get over this flu, but if I smoke much longer I might end up feeling that kind of pain and worry all the time, I can't imagine that, right now smoking makes it so I can only play a few minutes of football before taking a break, that's the biggest problem, but this flu, whether its the same or not, has shown me what it "Could" be like in the future and I don't want that....so hopefully its a strong enough mental image to stop myself.
    [/quote]</P>

i started at 13 too. stupid **** man. went from new ports, to cowboy killas[] of course, to parliments, to cowboy killa lights. between that and all the blunts iv caught broncitous at least 5 times. each time sucked but the last was the worst. coughing to so much you choking and you diaphram or whatever in your chest gets sore. i was sick for a week and said to myself hey i went this far without em. my last pack i filled with j's, then everytime i needed a cig id grab a jay. </P>