Quote Originally Posted by JPizzack View Post
    This year was the first year I didn't go to a game since.....07?

It's become exhausting for me, and I don't do well in crowds. Example being the year I was removed from the stadium during an Eagles game.......
    This was the first time I didn't go to a game since '09. I hate friggin crowds. And they are worse in the new stadium.
    I may go to another game at some point but I can't guarantee that.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

For what? Being white? =]

Trust me, I'm not THAT white
    You're whiter than Johnny Winter.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

For what? Being white? =]

Trust me, I'm not THAT white
    Nah, for being lame
    Mood: WOOF!

Quote Originally Posted by Morehead State View Post
    unfortunately for you....some of us have seen you.
    Lolol
    Mood: WOOF!

This was the first time I didn't go to a game since '09. I hate friggin crowds. And they are worse in the new stadium.
    I may go to another game at some point but I can't guarantee that.
    Since 1968, 2014 was the only year I didn't go to a game.. Since Aunt Jean died I have followed her wishes and offered the availability to others in her family. So, now 4 of us split the games every year.... 2 games each year and a preseason game in alternating years,
    I dislike the new stadium. You used to be able to walk a complete, unimpeded circuit of any level. Now you can't walk more than a hundred feet without coming to a wall. It's a cluster ****.

Quote Originally Posted by zimonami View Post
    You used to be able to walk a complete, unimpeded circuit of any level. Now you can't walk more than a hundred feet without coming to a wall. It's a cluster ****.
    +1
    I practically grew up in the old Giants stadium.....Giants games, Cosmos games, dozens of concerts.....that was just in the 80's....
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Since 1968, 2014 was the only year I didn't go to a game.. Since Aunt Jean died I have followed her wishes and offered the availability to others in her family. So, now 4 of us split the games every year.... 2 games each year and a preseason game in alternating years,
    I dislike the new stadium. You used to be able to walk a complete, unimpeded circuit of any level. Now you can't walk more than a hundred feet without coming to a wall. It's a cluster ****.
    That's also my complaint with the stadium. Not a fan.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

My first Giants game was 1968 at Yankee Stadium against the Cards. We lost I think 28-21.

By far Giants Stadium was the best stadium to watch a game. Can't believe they built that piece of crap they play in now.

My first Giants game was 1968 at Yankee Stadium against the Cards. We lost I think 28-21.

By far Giants Stadium was the best stadium to watch a game. Can't believe they built that piece of crap they play in now.
    Agree 100%. Giants had a chance to build a nice stadium. I went to many games at the Titans stadium in the 90's, and it's really nice. I was at Giants Stadium for football, soccer, and concerts... my first Dead concert was there. That stadium was excellent, in most every way except for the paucity of shops compared to what they wanted. More ways to get the patron's dollar.
    It's hard to believe anyone approved the concept drawings of this new crapola. I won't complain about the field and new video screens, but outside the field is a nightmare hodgepodge. The system of stairs from bottom to top is liked someone on acid conceived them.. The escalators are OK... but you have to walk a long way on every level to get to the start up to the next level, instead of that new beginning to the next level being right there. Again, whoever designed everything outside the field was a crazed maniac.

Agree 100%. Giants had a chance to build a nice stadium. I went to many games at the Titans stadium in the 90's, and it's really nice. I was at Giants Stadium for football, soccer, and concerts... my first Dead concert was there. That stadium was excellent, in most every way except for the paucity of shops compared to what they wanted. More ways to get the patron's dollar.
    It's hard to believe anyone approved the concept drawings of this new crapola. I won't complain about the field and new video screens, but outside the field is a nightmare hodgepodge. The system of stairs from bottom to top is liked someone on acid conceived them.. The escalators are OK... but you have to walk a long way on every level to get to the start up to the next level, instead of that new beginning to the next level being right there. Again, whoever designed everything outside the field was a crazed maniac.
    I meant that Giants Stadium was the best stadium the Giants have ever played in.

You could walk directly to the 300 level as well. The ridiculous sojourn you have to take to get there in the new stadium is a nightmare.