+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 17229 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634741245241024 ... LastLast

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hush now mini-me [/quote]</P>

[]</P>

well once i get my ring from the idiot Dr. Evil ill think about it, im not saying yes without seeing the size of the rock! lol</P>

duh- giants stadium wedding, its the way to go... it prob wont go over well with the eagles fan bf i have...so MMB i might be down for this... getting married at giants stadium would be hot.. but im wearing a big white gown ill tell you that now- think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well once i get my ring from the idiot Dr. Evil ill think about it, im not saying yes without seeing the size of the rock! lol</P>

duh- giants stadium wedding, its the way to go... it prob wont go over well with the eagles fan bf i have...so MMB i might be down for this... getting married at giants stadium would be hot.. but im wearing a big white gown ill tell you that now- think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</P>[/quote]

as long as i get to wear a blue tux with #56 on the back of it...

then my groomsmen will be rocking the starting offensive line tuxes
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

well once i get my ring from the idiot Dr. Evil ill think about it, im not saying yes without seeing the size of the rock! lol</p>

duh- giants stadium wedding, its the way to go... it prob wont go over well with the eagles fan bf i have...so MMB i might be down for this... getting married at giants stadium would be hot.. but im wearing a big white gown ill tell you that now- think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</p>[/quote]

I could always get a smaller one, if that's better

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well once i get my ring from the idiot Dr. Evil ill think about it, im not saying yes without seeing the size of the rock! lol</p>

duh- giants stadium wedding, its the way to go... it prob wont go over well with the eagles fan bf i have...so MMB i might be down for this... getting married at giants stadium would be hot.. but im wearing a big white gown ill tell you that now- think they will let us do it on the 50 yard line at half time?</p>[/quote]

I could always get a smaller one, if that's better
    [/quote]

would u call it... MINI?

wait im confused... so MMB and LT are getting hitched at the draft day party and mini me is the ring bearer?

LOL awww the blue tuxes are a FABULOUS idea, now just waiting on the ring! lol id def get laughed at walking around giants stadium in a wedding dress... fcuk it lol the tailgate can be our "****tail hour"</P>

see bb4417 what you started with yout "love connection" haha</P>

[quote user="Cuban Pete"]wait im confused... so MMB and LT are getting hitched at the draft day party and mini me is the ring bearer?[/quote]

No no no... I am Mini-Me

MMB proposed to IBB85, but forgot the ring

I remembered the ring in my proposal.

So now it's up to her

[quote user="Cuban Pete"]wait im confused... so MMB and LT are getting hitched at the draft day party and mini me is the ring bearer?[/quote]

lmao

yep u got it

LOL awww the blue tuxes are a FABULOUS idea, now just waiting on the ring! lol id def get laughed at walking around giants stadium in a wedding dress... fcuk it lol the tailgate can be our "****tail hour"</P>

see bb4417 what you started with yout "love connection" haha</P>[/quote]

lol bansaw is gonna photoshop this days event, i feel it now lol