Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly with this way every team is guaranteed to have 2 backs after the first 3 rounds... and that is why i don't like it... there is less stratagy drafting....
    [/quote]

simply not true, just because you think that's the best way to go about it doesn't mean it is.

WR's score just as many points as RB's and Kevin Walter is a beast in FF.

Kevin Walter - 130 points last year.

RB's with less?

Larry Johnson - 120
    Reggie Bush - 127
    Jamal Lewis - 126
    Tim Hightower - 112
    Willis McGahee - 106
    Joseph Addai - 107

Yeah...all those RB's are 3rd RB's right MMB...you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to FF...I can't wait till you are trashed in this league.
    [/quote]Addai KILLED me last year in FF...... I will NEVER pick him again for as long as I play
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]I have been playin Fantasy FB for YEARS and have never heard of a league without a flex spot for a RB/WR. And MMB if someone wants 2 take a 3rd RB when there are still WRs thatll put up numbers let those fools do it..... Roddy White and Greg Jennings were my 2 main Flex players, along with Ricky Williams and I KILLED it!!!!

If anyone wants 2 fall inline and pick up a RB for the flex spot just because its the norm, Im all for it and like MMB said, Ill REALLY enjoy taking your money
    [/quote]

another vote for Flex?

3-2 Flex now MMB.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]wtf??roy williams broke his collar bone? [/quote]
    I read X rays were negative. Where did you see this?
    [/quote]</P>

whats going on- i dont feel like reading 4-5 pages.... whos complaining about the flex?!</P>

[/quote]

MMB, of course, he's got a problem with everything....big cry baby.

apparently he doesn't know things have changed and that RB's aren't mandatory first draft picks, apparently he doesn't realize that most RB's split time now...so he thinks the ability to start 3 RBs (or WR's) means you HAVE TO start 3 RB's and that it forces you to draft more RB's....

he's wrong of course. but that's what he's complaining about.
    [/quote]

in a flex league 10 out of 12 are going to be RBs minimum
    [/quote]</P>

not always, esp withRBs splitting time now you could def either start a #2 reciever or a back up running back... also it depends on bye weeks and injuries but i think i had a WR in the flex more then a RB</P>

[/quote]

then that just means u got beat to the third running back lol..

did u win ur league? if u think having a Kevin Walter , some type of 6th round WR is better than having a 3rd RB in the third round, then cool... i'll enjoy REALLY winning this league....

honestly with this way every team is guaranteed to have 2 backs after the first 3 rounds... and that is why i don't like it... there is less stratagy drafting....
    [/quote]</P>

not at all... with the7th pick there is a good chance i def only have one by the third round... and it doesnt mean i got shafted on a 3rd RB... my rbs were nasty but injury prone so i used WRs there and outta a 14 team league i got 3rd... i shoulda won it all but 1st round of playoffs i played kurt warner who put up like 50 points so i got shafted and still only lost by 2 point and then won out therefore getting thrid so do not challenge my fantasy skills... why dont you shut your mouth and start looking at vacation sights since you will be taking me away come january..........</P>

[/quote]

lol whatever we'll see blondie we'll see
    [/quote]</P>

exactly..... this is why i hate the 7 spot cause in general im just a RB drafter.. i always have excess RBs but esp now with the NFL becoming more and more 2 RBs that split alot of time RBs are more valuable so where 3 years ago bradshawsa value would be ****ty now.. he is very easily a 7th rounder in many drafts cause hell get a ****load more carried... but this year at the 7th spot ill most likely have RB WR QB in the 1st 3 rounds so therefore your wrong..</P>

hmmm... im thinking Cabo! []</P>

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]WRs which are from like #12 to 30 overall which is a dime a dozen[/quote]

you mean like RB's?

your living in the past MMB.
    [/quote]Totally agree with ya Daven

In the past it was all RBs 1st and everyone else after you get ur RBs, but now if you have a middle or late pick you def gotta factor in getting a KILLER WR or QB with ur 1st pick if there arent any standouts at RB and the best WR/QBs are still there
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly with this way every team is guaranteed to have 2 backs after the first 3 rounds... and that is why i don't like it... there is less stratagy drafting....
    [/quote]

simply not true, just because you think that's the best way to go about it doesn't mean it is.

WR's score just as many points as RB's and Kevin Walter is a beast in FF.

Kevin Walter - 130 points last year.

RB's with less?

Larry Johnson - 120
    Reggie Bush - 127
    Jamal Lewis - 126
    Tim Hightower - 112
    Willis McGahee - 106
    Joseph Addai - 107

Yeah...all those RB's are 3rd RB's right MMB...you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to FF...I can't wait till you are trashed in this league.
    [/quote]

i love how u just throw **** out there like it ain't gonna be calledo ut by me.

A) based on what scoring system
    B) how many of those are 3rd round picks? If u consider them third round picks then ur ajoke lol...

so now lets use a REAL third round running back.. lets say OOOOOO Ronnie Brown..

1 point for every 10 yards and 6 for a TD... Walter would ahve like 138... with RUSHING ALONE Brown would have 150... +another 25 for receiving yards plus another 7-8 points for throwing lol but i woudln't officially include that
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]I have been playin Fantasy FB for YEARS and have never heard of a league without a flex spot for a RB/WR. And MMB if someone wants 2 take a 3rd RB when there are still WRs thatll put up numbers let those fools do it..... Roddy White and Greg Jennings were my 2 main Flex players, along with Ricky Williams and I KILLED it!!!!

If anyone wants 2 fall inline and pick up a RB for the flex spot just because its the norm, Im all for it and like MMB said, Ill REALLY enjoy taking your money
    [/quote]

another vote for Flex?

3-2 Flex now MMB.
    [/quote]WHOA WHOA WHOA......

Now MMBs tryin 2 get rid of the Flex spot?!?!?!?! WTF, we are NOT getting rid of the Flex spot, you already got ur way with Yahoo over BSPN, if we dont have a flex spot then whats goin there????

IM WITH YA DAVEN!!!!!!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]WRs which are from like #12 to 30 overall which is a dime a dozen[/quote]

you mean like RB's?

your living in the past MMB.
    [/quote]

already **** on ur theory see previous post

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]I have been playin Fantasy FB for YEARS and have never heard of a league without a flex spot for a RB/WR. And MMB if someone wants 2 take a 3rd RB when there are still WRs thatll put up numbers let those fools do it..... Roddy White and Greg Jennings were my 2 main Flex players, along with Ricky Williams and I KILLED it!!!!

[/quote]

another vote for Flex?

3-2 Flex now MMB.
    [/quote]WHOA WHOA WHOA......

Now MMBs tryin 2 get rid of the Flex spot?!?!?!?! WTF, we are NOT getting rid of the Flex spot, you already got ur way with Yahoo over BSPN, if we dont have a flex spot then whats goin there????

IM WITH YA DAVEN!!!!!!
    [/quote]

well technically the flex spot isn't default, so we had to add it, not take it off

Good afternoon everybody....Wgn. and Bansaw the 401 is a NIGHTMARE in both directions these days with the construction delays and detours !!!!

Took me 7 hours to get the **** home from just north of Toronto....should only be about 4 1/2 hours...( ooops I forgot Bansaw doesn't post in this thread) ....we need more Canadians in here....What's good everybody ?

I am looking forward to tues. night !!!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]I have been playin Fantasy FB for YEARS and have never heard of a league without a flex spot for a RB/WR. And MMB if someone wants 2 take a 3rd RB when there are still WRs thatll put up numbers let those fools do it..... Roddy White and Greg Jennings were my 2 main Flex players, along with Ricky Williams and I KILLED it!!!!

[/quote]

another vote for Flex?

3-2 Flex now MMB.
    [/quote]

hey u stated ur opinion and i stated mine.. i told u i didn't really care

but if i was in a real money league and there was a flex i would search for a new league,, too gimmicky