Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly with this way every team is guaranteed to have 2 backs after the first 3 rounds... and that is why i don't like it... there is less stratagy drafting....
    [/quote]

simply not true, just because you think that's the best way to go about it doesn't mean it is.

WR's score just as many points as RB's and Kevin Walter is a beast in FF.

Kevin Walter - 130 points last year.

RB's with less?

Larry Johnson - 120
    Reggie Bush - 127
    Jamal Lewis - 126
    Tim Hightower - 112
    Willis McGahee - 106
    Joseph Addai - 107

Yeah...all those RB's are 3rd RB's right MMB...you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to FF...I can't wait till you are trashed in this league.
    [/quote]

i love how u just throw **** out there like it ain't gonna be calledo ut by me.

A) based on what scoring system
    B) how many of those are 3rd round picks? If u consider them third round picks then ur ajoke lol...

so now lets use a REAL third round running back.. lets say OOOOOO Ronnie Brown..

1 point for every 10 yards and 6 for a TD... Walter would ahve like 138... with RUSHING ALONE Brown would have 150... +another 25 for receiving yards plus another 7-8 points for throwing lol but i woudln't officially include that
    [/quote]LMAO!!!!!

Ronnie Brown!!??!?! He also killed me last year, LOL...... If he didnt have 2 HUGE games he would have had a GARBAGE season, Brown only had 3 games with more than 100yds and he's def someone to be cautious about specially with his injury prone nature
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]I have been playin Fantasy FB for YEARS and have never heard of a league without a flex spot for a RB/WR. And MMB if someone wants 2 take a 3rd RB when there are still WRs thatll put up numbers let those fools do it..... Roddy White and Greg Jennings were my 2 main Flex players, along with Ricky Williams and I KILLED it!!!!

If anyone wants 2 fall inline and pick up a RB for the flex spot just because its the norm, Im all for it and like MMB said, Ill REALLY enjoy taking your money
    [/quote]

another vote for Flex?

3-2 Flex now MMB.
    [/quote]

hey u stated ur opinion and i stated mine.. i told u i didn't really care

but if i was in a real money league and there was a flex i would search for a new league,, too gimmicky
    [/quote]And vice versa.....

If I was in a money league where there was no flex I would look for a new league..... Just aint real FF (LOL 'real' Fantasy Football)
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]I have been playin Fantasy FB for YEARS and have never heard of a league without a flex spot for a RB/WR. And MMB if someone wants 2 take a 3rd RB when there are still WRs thatll put up numbers let those fools do it..... Roddy White and Greg Jennings were my 2 main Flex players, along with Ricky Williams and I KILLED it!!!!

If anyone wants 2 fall inline and pick up a RB for the flex spot just because its the norm, Im all for it and like MMB said, Ill REALLY enjoy taking your money
    [/quote]

another vote for Flex?

3-2 Flex now MMB.
    [/quote]WHOA WHOA WHOA......

Now MMBs tryin 2 get rid of the Flex spot?!?!?!?! WTF, we are NOT getting rid of the Flex spot, you already got ur way with Yahoo over BSPN, if we dont have a flex spot then whats goin there????

IM WITH YA DAVEN!!!!!!
    [/quote]

well technically the flex spot isn't default, so we had to add it, not take it off
    [/quote]Well w/o the flex spot whatta ya got 3rbs???

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]honestly with this way every team is guaranteed to have 2 backs after the first 3 rounds... and that is why i don't like it... there is less stratagy drafting....
    [/quote]

simply not true, just because you think that's the best way to go about it doesn't mean it is.

WR's score just as many points as RB's and Kevin Walter is a beast in FF.

Kevin Walter - 130 points last year.

RB's with less?

Larry Johnson - 120
    Reggie Bush - 127
    Jamal Lewis - 126
    Tim Hightower - 112
    Willis McGahee - 106
    Joseph Addai - 107

Yeah...all those RB's are 3rd RB's right MMB...you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to FF...I can't wait till you are trashed in this league.
    [/quote]

i love how u just throw **** out there like it ain't gonna be calledo ut by me.

A) based on what scoring system
    B) how many of those are 3rd round picks? If u consider them third round picks then ur ajoke lol...

so now lets use a REAL third round running back.. lets say OOOOOO Ronnie Brown..

1 point for every 10 yards and 6 for a TD... Walter would ahve like 138... with RUSHING ALONE Brown would have 150... +another 25 for receiving yards plus another 7-8 points for throwing lol but i woudln't officially include that
    [/quote]LMAO!!!!!

Ronnie Brown!!??!?! He also killed me last year, LOL...... If he didnt have 2 HUGE games he would have had a GARBAGE season, Brown only had 3 games with more than 100yds and he's def someone to be cautious about specially with his injury prone nature
    [/quote]

well now we're gonna disect how the points got there?

and if not for Walters best two games he would of been garabge too
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]BLONDIE!!!

we got a couple of questions about this league.

Starters are QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR,TE, and DE correct? No flex?

Is there a cap on how many moves u can make? I also vote not

Is this a point per reception league? I also vote no

Whats the scoring for a QB? How many yards for a full point and how many for a TD?

i think we need this figured out before the draft
    [/quote]

How many players on the bench ??

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]I have been playin Fantasy FB for YEARS and have never heard of a league without a flex spot for a RB/WR. And MMB if someone wants 2 take a 3rd RB when there are still WRs thatll put up numbers let those fools do it..... Roddy White and Greg Jennings were my 2 main Flex players, along with Ricky Williams and I KILLED it!!!!

[/quote]

another vote for Flex?

3-2 Flex now MMB.
    [/quote]WHOA WHOA WHOA......

Now MMBs tryin 2 get rid of the Flex spot?!?!?!?! WTF, we are NOT getting rid of the Flex spot, you already got ur way with Yahoo over BSPN, if we dont have a flex spot then whats goin there????

IM WITH YA DAVEN!!!!!!
    [/quote]

well technically the flex spot isn't default, so we had to add it, not take it off
    [/quote]Well w/o the flex spot whatta ya got 3rbs???
    [/quote]

3 WRs and a TE - it keeps leagues from being RB heavy, which is mya rgument for what flex does

honestly like it doesnt even matter to me.. you want to do it without flex, if thats the vote then im still in and im stilling winning so it really doesnt matter.. i just think flex makes it more interesting and its def more about strategy.</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]I have been playin Fantasy FB for YEARS and have never heard of a league without a flex spot for a RB/WR.* And MMB if someone wants 2 take a 3rd RB when there are still WRs thatll put up numbers let those fools do it..... Roddy White and Greg Jennings were my 2 main Flex players, along with Ricky Williams and I KILLED it!!!!

[/quote]

another vote for Flex?

3-2 Flex now MMB.
    [/quote]

hey u stated ur opinion and i stated mine.. i told u i didn't really care

but if i was in a real money league and there was a flex i would search for a new league,, too gimmicky
    [/quote]

What is flex ?

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

honestly like it doesnt even matter to me.. you want to do it without flex, if thats the vote then im still in and im stilling winning so it really doesnt matter.. i just think flex makes it more interesting and its def more about strategy.</p>[/quote]

i fail to see how whether to start a 2nd-3rd type Back or 2nd type WR is more stratagy then figuring out who should be starting at ur third WR spot.. u ahve to actually focus on WRs and not just add them as u go

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] point per reception league? I also vote no

>[/quote]

I like PPR.