Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

honestly like it doesnt even matter to me.. you want to do it without flex, if thats the vote then im still in and im stilling winning so it really doesnt matter.. i just think flex makes it more interesting and its def more about strategy.</p>[/quote]

i fail to see how whether to start a 2nd-3rd type Back or 2nd type WR is more stratagy then figuring out who should be starting at ur third WR spot.. u ahve to actually focus on WRs and not just add them as u go

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] point per reception league? I also vote no

>[/quote]

I like PPR.

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]BLONDIE!!!

we got a couple of questions about this league.

Starters are QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR,TE, and DE correct? No flex?

Is there a cap on how many moves u can make? I also vote not

Is this a point per reception league? I also vote no

Whats the scoring for a QB? How many yards for a full point and how many for a TD?

i think we need this figured out before the draft
    [/quote] How many players on the bench ??[/quote]</P>

im not posting all this.. come on guys... check the league settings.. anything people want change we can vote on.... we have to do it ASAP though... </P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]I have been playin Fantasy FB for YEARS and have never heard of a league without a flex spot for a RB/WR. And MMB if someone wants 2 take a 3rd RB when there are still WRs thatll put up numbers let those fools do it..... Roddy White and Greg Jennings were my 2 main Flex players, along with Ricky Williams and I KILLED it!!!!

If anyone wants 2 fall inline and pick up a RB for the flex spot just because its the norm, Im all for it and like MMB said, Ill REALLY enjoy taking your money
    [/quote]

another vote for Flex?

3-2 Flex now MMB.
    [/quote]WHOA WHOA WHOA......

Now MMBs tryin 2 get rid of the Flex spot?!?!?!?! WTF, we are NOT getting rid of the Flex spot, you already got ur way with Yahoo over BSPN, if we dont have a flex spot then whats goin there????

IM WITH YA DAVEN!!!!!!
    [/quote]

well technically the flex spot isn't default, so we had to add it, not take it off
    [/quote]Well w/o the flex spot whatta ya got 3rbs???
    [/quote]

3 WRs and a TE - it keeps leagues from being RB heavy, which is mya rgument for what flex does
    [/quote]Yo if someone wants 2 draft a RB for their Flex so be it.......It makes going for that rookie RB a lil more fun, and we all know most people are gonna draft a crap RB over a WR thats destine to have a breakout season this year, hell Im all for people pulling a 'Harris Smith' on themselves
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

All-Pro

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

What is flex ?[/quote]

some leagues require you to start 3 receivers and 2 running backs, other leagues (Flex Leagues) allow you to start 2 RB's and 2 WR's and have a "Flex Spot" where you can start EITHER a RB or a WR.

so MMB wants to force you into using 3 WR and 2 RB mandatory, I prefer Flex which lets you start 3 RBs 2 WR or 3 WR's 2 RB depending on what you want week to week.

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] point per reception league? I also vote no

&gt;[/quote]

I like PPR.[/quote]

ehhh i dont mind them, i prefer not tho

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]I have been playin Fantasy FB for YEARS and have never heard of a league without a flex spot for a RB/WR. And MMB if someone wants 2 take a 3rd RB when there are still WRs thatll put up numbers let those fools do it..... Roddy White and Greg Jennings were my 2 main Flex players, along with Ricky Williams and I KILLED it!!!!

If anyone wants 2 fall inline and pick up a RB for the flex spot just because its the norm, Im all for it and like MMB said, Ill REALLY enjoy taking your money
    [/quote]

another vote for Flex?

3-2 Flex now MMB.
    [/quote]

hey u stated ur opinion and i stated mine.. i told u i didn't really care

but if i was in a real money league and there was a flex i would search for a new league,, too gimmicky
    [/quote]

What is flex ?[/quote]Flex is a spot where you start either an extra RB or WR
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

All-Pro

No, **** this MMB, I've had enough of your ****, I'm gonna pull a you, I'm not playing without a Flex ok, you constantly whine about every little thing in this league, your a god damn baby....so I'm gonna be a baby too...cry and get my way.

no flex no play.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] point per reception league? I also vote no

&gt;[/quote]

I like PPR.[/quote]

ehhh i dont mind them, i prefer not tho
    [/quote]LOL, damn this morning me and you are goin head 2 head on EVERYTHING, if there isnt a PPR system then lets get rid of the Points Per Carry rule as well so we can level the playing field

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

What is flex ?[/quote]

some leagues require you to start 3 receivers and 2 running backs, other leagues (Flex Leagues) allow you to start 2 RB's and 2 WR's and have a "Flex Spot" where you can start EITHER a RB or a WR.

so MMB wants to force you into using 3 WR and 2 RB mandatory, I prefer Flex which lets you start 3 RBs 2 WR or 3 WR's 2 RB depending on what you want week to week.
    [/quote]

yea that way u have to actually make a real decisions and stratagy lol. If u have a legit third RB ur going with him 90% of the time at flex, its a no brainer