+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 17522 FirstFirst ... 2032532933013023033043053133534038031303 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 175219

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

hola at em baby girl. what it is , what it do.

[quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]its not often you plan on blacking out, but how much you can drink before blacking out changes day by day dependent on a hundred factors.

I could drink a bottle of Jack one night, and just be drunk, I can drink half a bottle the next night and pass the F out.
    [/quote]

LOL, Im pretty sure we all planned on getting Blackout Drunk that day though.......
    [/quote]Drunked up . LOL Damn good party , wanted to say bye to you Kase but I couldn't find you[/quote]
    Yea the concensus is that I disappeared, only to re-appear at the Rutherford train station at 3am, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]its not often you plan on blacking out, but how much you can drink before blacking out changes day by day dependent on a hundred factors.

I could drink a bottle of Jack one night, and just be drunk, I can drink half a bottle the next night and pass the F out.
    [/quote]

LOL, Im pretty sure we all planned on getting Blackout Drunk that day though.......
    [/quote]Drunked up . LOL Damn good party , wanted to say bye to you Kase but I couldn't find you[/quote]
    Yea the concensus is that I disappeared, only to re-appear at the Rutherford train station at 3am, LOL
    [/quote]

lol i heard u got puked and bled on hahahahahaha
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]its not often you plan on blacking out, but how much you can drink before blacking out changes day by day dependent on a hundred factors.

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol i heard u got puked and bled on hahahahahaha[/quote]
    LOL, that was my boy......

GREAT TIMES YO!!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]its not often you plan on blacking out, but how much you can drink before blacking out changes day by day dependent on a hundred factors.

[/quote]

[/quote] lol i heard u got puked and bled on hahahahahaha[/quote]</P>

yo matt. change the title of the thread. </P>

</P>

Let it be known, Oct 11th....</P>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]its not often you plan on blacking out, but how much you can drink before blacking out changes day by day dependent on a hundred factors.

[/quote]

[/quote]

GREAT TIMES YO!!!!!
    [/quote]

One of these drafts I'll come up and join you guys

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]its not often you plan on blacking out, but how much you can drink before blacking out changes day by day dependent on a hundred factors.

[/quote]

[/quote]

GREAT TIMES YO!!!!!
    [/quote]

lol i know, just a great a story
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="gshepherdnyg"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]its not often you plan on blacking out, but how much you can drink before blacking out changes day by day dependent on a hundred factors.

[/quote]

[/quote]

GREAT TIMES YO!!!!!
    [/quote]

lol i know, just a great a story[/quote]

Dude when I finally got back 2 his apt the next morning and he told me the story, I was in tears from laughin so hard

We're gonna have to have a lil bar crawl in the city sometime soon, cause those of us that showed up were goin HARD and seemed like a nite out in the E.Village would be the most sensible next step, LOL

we gonna meet up again after the game and continue to tailgate?</P>

</P>

cause thats how i roll</P>

</P>

hahaha the games like 7months awaylol</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"]

we gonna meet up again after the game and continue to tailgate?</P>

*</P>

cause thats how i roll</P>

*</P>