+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 16851 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543831335331033 ... LastLast

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

What is this double standard? BBS62 and Heather got a lot of grief in the bar area for their "Love connecion". As I remember LT, MMB and a few others were [+o(]'ing non stop at how "cheesy" the thread got...and now it's OK, boys? BTW, I can call you boys, b/c you keep rubbing in how young all of you are[:@]

[quote user="PlainJane"]What is this double standard? BBS62 and Heather got a lot of grief in the bar area for their "Love connecion". As I remember LT, MMB and a few others were [+o(]'ing non stop at how "cheesy" the thread got...and now it's OK, boys? BTW, I can call you boys, b/c you keep rubbing in how young all of you are[:@][/quote]

[]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="PlainJane"]What is this double standard? BBS62 and Heather got a lot of grief in the bar area for their "Love connecion". As I remember LT, MMB and a few others were [+o(]'ing non stop at how "cheesy" the thread got...and now it's OK, boys? BTW, I can call you boys, b/c you keep rubbing in how young all of you are[:@][/quote]

[]
    [/quote]</P>

whus so funny?</P>

[quote user="PlainJane"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="PlainJane"]What is this double standard? BBS62 and Heather got a lot of grief in the bar area for their "Love connecion". As I remember LT, MMB and a few others were [+o(]'ing non stop at how "cheesy" the thread got...and now it's OK, boys? BTW, I can call you boys, b/c you keep rubbing in how young all of you are[:@][/quote]

[]
    [/quote]</p>

whus so funny?</p>[/quote]

ur little rant

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="PlainJane"]

[]
    [/quote]</P>

whus so funny?</P>

[/quote]

ur little rant
    [/quote]</P>

1 - NOT rant, just pointing out that our little punk master is just as guilty of online pick ups as the rest of the posters</P>

2- If I was RANTING, you would know it</P>

3-It sucks getting old[:'(], screw doing it with dignity</P>

[quote user="PlainJane"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="PlainJane"]

[]
    [/quote]</p>

whus so funny?</p>

[/quote]

ur little rant
    [/quote]</p>

1 - NOT rant, just pointing out that our little punk master is just as guilty of online pick ups as the rest of the posters</p>

2- If I was RANTING, you would know it</p>

3-It sucks getting old[:'(], screw doing it with dignity</p>[/quote]

[] I haven't picked her up yet... she still has not made a decision... 3 of us "proposed" lol

[quote user="PlainJane"]What is this double standard? BBS62 and Heather got a lot of grief in the bar area for their "Love connecion". As I remember LT, MMB and a few others were [+o(]'ing non stop at how "cheesy" the thread got...and now it's OK, boys? BTW, I can call you boys, b/c you keep rubbing in how young all of you are[:@][/quote]

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]25 in oct...

uhg... midway thru my 20s[/quote]
    UGH, im 25 at the end of Aug...... I hate thinking that im gonna be halfway through my 20s as well

Are we having quarter life crisises????? LOL
    [/quote]

oh #### off already, stop rubbing it in. Im already 32. [:'(]

<font size="4">when i was 25 i was runner up Shagger of the year</font>. you guys need to hit the bars/clubs and get all metro'ed up.
    [/quote]
    LOL Fire Island Pagents dont count homey

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

All-Pro

[quote user="PlainJane"]

screw doing it with dignity</p>[/quote]

I agree

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]25 in oct... uhg... midway thru my 20s[/quote]
    UGH, im 25 at the end of Aug...... I hate thinking that im gonna be halfway through my 20s as well

Are we having quarter life crisises????? LOL
    [/quote]

oh #### off already, stop rubbing it in. Im already 32. [:'(]

when i was 25 i was runner up Shagger of the year. you guys need to hit the bars/clubs and get all metro'ed up.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

if anybody ever sees me out dressed metro, i am giving u full permission it kick me in the nuts....</P>

</P>

except on halloween, im thinkin a rooni costume</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game