+ Reply to Thread
Page 353 of 17688 FirstFirst ... 2533033433513523533543553634034538531353 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 176874

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]OK boys! i am O-U-T! have a GREAT night/weekend everyone!! ill be poppin in tomorrow but ill def catch up with you all monday!! [8-|][/quote]

Alright.... take care

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]so much for you guys not being boring today.[/quote]

Ya can thank ya boy Kase-1 for this one..... LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

GET DRUNK GET DRUNK!!!!!

YAYERRRR!!!!!!!

LT, man up get outta your cacoon shell and out on the scene and start schemenin on some ladies..... I went 2 school and knew NOBODY, I was 1 of 3 kids from the whole state of NY, I chilled with some teammates from the hockey team, but you gotta get your core group of boys and go out from there.....

MAAANNNN Id love to be a youngn in college again, hittin all the frat parties, then again im only 24 so I can still hit up those parties.....

YO LT, when you lettin Me, MMB, IBB, Dezzy, and Daven crash at the spot, we'll show you how to turn the party out!!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"]GET DRUNK GET DRUNK!!!!!

YAYERRRR!!!!!!!

LT, man up get outta your cacoon shell and out on the scene and start schemenin on some ladies..... I went 2 school and knew NOBODY, I was 1 of 3 kids from the whole state of NY, I chilled with some teammates from the hockey team, but you gotta get your core group of boys and go out from there.....

MAAANNNN Id love to be a youngn in college again, hittin all the frat parties, then again im only 24 so I can still hit up those parties.....

YO LT, when you lettin Me, MMB, IBB, Dezzy, and Daven crash at the spot, we'll show you how to turn the party out!!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

gotta love the 4 in am posts. lol</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]GET DRUNK GET DRUNK!!!!!

YAYERRRR!!!!!!!

[/quote]</p>

gotta love the 4 in am posts. lol</p>[/quote]

LOL, Im always good for a ridiculous 4AM post...... Thats when I wake up the next day and think, 'Hmm I wonder what I wrote on the MBs, I remember typing, just not sure wht was coming out, LOL'

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]LOLOLOLOLOL

WOW, thats IDIOTIC!!!!!, Who would take a pic with 17 bucks!?!?!? If anything stack up some counterfiets and then take a pic, LOL

hahahahhahahaha good stuff.

yo did they take down the marvel movie thread&gt;?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][/quote]

LMAO