+ Reply to Thread
Page 391 of 17541 FirstFirst ... 2913413813893903913923934014414918911391 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,910 of 175409

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im goin to the movies tonite, no wolverine tho... lady friend would think im a dork lol EDIT: Know i'm a dork[/quote]

Are you taking her to see Ghosts of Girlfriend's Past? lolololollolol
    [/quote] no i'm not suicidal[/quote]</p>

lol it got good reviews.</p>

[/quote]

Really? The one I read gave it one star
    [/quote] ::slaps my own face::[/quote]</p>

lol i think it looks cute that movie.. haha i wanna see obsessed too!!</p>[/quote]

That movie looks lame....

Obsessed may be alright.... I don't know though... I don't like those kind of movies

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

im going to see wolverine tonight. gotta do it.[/quote]</p>

I'm gonna go see it I think on the 15th... get a group of my friends together and go
    </p>[/quote]
    Hey DezzzR, he is leaving the house!!!
    [/quote]

LOL shut up....

All my old friends are back home from college now, so I figured we should all get together one day

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im goin to the movies tonite, no wolverine tho... lady friend would think im a dork lol EDIT: Know i'm a dork[/quote]

Are you taking her to see Ghosts of Girlfriend's Past? lolololollolol
    [/quote] no i'm not suicidal[/quote]</P>

lol it got good reviews.</P>

[/quote]

Really? The one I read gave it one star
    [/quote] ::slaps my own face::[/quote]</P>

lol i think it looks cute that movie.. haha i wanna see obsessed too!!</P>[/quote]

yea thats hte movie im actually going to see....

too bad u aren't my date tonite, u could saw it... but that ship has sailed
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

it was way longer then an hour... give me that much i didnt black out til like 630 lol and he was still there he was outside and then checkin on me passed out in the bathroom as i continued to throw up... i say we all need a night out tho.. **** it just cuz its the off season... and maybe dezz's pus *** with actually show up this time.</p>[/quote]

I'm definetly down for another night out, can't be Jay Dee's though, Pretty sure me and my friend won't be allowed back in, I really like Firewaters I think we should go there, It's close to me an MMB and a few others...50+ beers on tap... great atmoshpere.

And TBH I don't know how long we were drinking for at the draft day party, but I know I was just hitting my stride when you guys left

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i even touched her hair..[/quote]

ROFL....ok THAT was funny.
    [/quote]</P>

lol yeah touched my hair as in held it back for me as i puked all over his shoe lol</P>

[/quote] that **** was hot[/quote]

some how, I doubt that :P

Dude come to FW one of these nights, I wanna actually drink, not drink for an hour and then have you leave.....
    [/quote]</P>

it was way longer then an hour... give me that much i didnt black out til like 630 lol and he was still there he was outside and then checkin on me passed out in the bathroom as i continued to throw up... i say we all need a night out tho.. **** it just cuz its the off season... and maybe dezz's pus *** with actually show up this time.</P>

[/quote]</P>

excuse me. </P>

if you asked nicely i would of said "sure amanda, ill show you how to drink without throwing up on matts jordans." </P>

but now youve challenged me?!?</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i even touched her hair..[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

lol yeah touched my hair as in held it back for me as i puked all over his shoe lol</p>

Dude come to FW one of these nights, I wanna actually drink, not drink for an hour and then have you leave.....
    [/quote]</p>

it was way longer then an hour... give me that much i didnt black out til like 630 lol and he was still there he was outside and then checkin on me passed out in the bathroom as i continued to throw up... i say we all need a night out tho.. **** it just cuz its the off season... and maybe dezz's pus *** with actually show up this time.</p>

[/quote]</p>

excuse me. </p>

if you asked nicely i would of said "sure amanda, ill show you how to drink without throwing up on matts jordans." </p>

but now youve challenged me?!?</p>[/quote]

lol

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

lol yeah touched my hair as in held it back for me as i puked all over his shoe lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

it was way longer then an hour... give me that much i didnt black out til like 630 lol and he was still there he was outside and then checkin on me passed out in the bathroom as i continued to throw up... i say we all need a night out tho.. **** it just cuz its the off season... and maybe dezz's pus *** with actually show up this time.</P>

[/quote]</P>

excuse me. </P>

if you asked nicely i would of said "sure amanda, ill show you how to drink without throwing up on matts jordans." </P>

but now youve challenged me?!?</P>[/quote]

i had sandles on, it was nasty
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]not makin promises im backed up[/quote]

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]not makin promises im backed up[/quote]

[/quote]

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

excuse me. </P>

but now youve challenged me?!?</P>

[/quote] i had sandles on, it was nasty[/quote]</P>

hahahahahahahaha lmao.</P>