+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 17675 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250901405401040 ... LastLast

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]It really sucks being 18 and reading about all you guys having fun getting drunk...

Ah well, soon my day will come
    [/quote]
    You can get hammered at 18, ya just gotta have an older friend/sibling/cousin or a local liquor store thats down

Anyways getting blazed is more fun than getting drunk
    [/quote]

LOL... then I come home and get the riot act from dear Mother....

I can wait the 2 extra years
    [/quote]If she gets mad when youre drunk at 18 chances are she'll be just as mad when your drunk at 21
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

I already had a fake ID and had drank so much by the time I turned 21 it was not even a big deal. lol

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]It really sucks being 18 and reading about all you guys having fun getting drunk...

Ah well, soon my day will come
    [/quote]
    You can get hammered at 18, ya just gotta have an older friend/sibling/cousin or a local liquor store thats down

Anyways getting blazed is more fun than getting drunk*
    [/quote]

LOL... then I come home and get the riot act from dear Mother....

I can wait the 2 extra years
    [/quote]

So dont go home.... problem solved

or if she asks "hey have you been drinking?" say "no, have you?" and continue to your room to pass out.

lololololol... none of u guys know my mother....

She's a very nice person, very nice. Best mom in the world

But she knows ****ing EVERYTHING!

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]

LOL good luck finding it in a bar, maybe if you check the shiftiest bar in the closest shifty neighborhood
    [/quote]

bring it to this bar draft day, I'll bring my Everclear and well have a party outside right before we go in :P

Edit: My father and I were swiging out of the same bottle of Jack when I was 14 :P

Some parents are too uptight about the wrong things imho...but then I don't have kids yet so who knows.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]

LOL good luck finding it in a bar, maybe if you check the shiftiest bar in the closest shifty neighborhood
    [/quote]

bring it to this bar draft day, I'll bring my Everclear and well have a party outside right before we go in :P

Edit: My father and I were swiging out of the same bottle of Jack when I was 14 :P

Some parents are too uptight about the wrong things imho...but then I don't have kids yet so who knows.
    [/quote]

im with you dude, i mean if your not driving why not have a drink or two? or 5...or 10 for some of us

[quote user="Cuban Pete"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

im with you dude, i mean if your not driving why not have a drink or two? or 5...or 10 for some of us [/quote]
    HERE HERE!!!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]how did i miss this thread? im 80% sure ill be there with a friend.[/quote]
    Honestly, what is your ____en problem?
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

hahaha </P>

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]how did i miss this thread? im 80% sure ill be there with a friend.[/quote]
    Honestly, what is your ____en problem?
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

hahaha </p>[/quote]
    I wish I could be there with you guys but I would hope you will make it to the game that we all choose.

lol i guess i missed that thread as well