+ Reply to Thread
Page 401 of 16122 FirstFirst ... 3013513913994004014024034114515019011401 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 161212

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Who's the 2009 NBA MVP?

A: Not Kobe
    [/quote]
    Finals MVP is better. Let's wait.....
    [/quote]

Who have the New York Knicks defeated both times they won the Finals?

A: the LA Lakers

Sorry, it's true...
    [/quote]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IILKF4gaEAQ
    [/quote]
    <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWqQR_G0_Zc">
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWqQR_G0_Zc</a>
    [/quote]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppm6t...eature=related

I win!!!
    [/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHJCRd9U1c

All-Pro

HEY MMB you peice of junk, you missed an awesome night, Fing cinco de miyo I didn't even remember...free Shot glass necklaces and me an my friend drank there for 3 hours (and you know how we do) for 20 bucks total tab, the manager loves us, and when I say us I mean him, because he's ridiculous,...AND a sorority showed up later... hope your **** buddy was worth it was an awesome night.

(BTW May 22 is my friends Open bar night...you didn't qualify as the 6th but show up anyhow and I'm sure you'll have a good time)

MMB, I sent you a PM.

Happy Cinco De Mayo..... 2day we're ALL Mexican

Driddunk as Fidduck off the Patron Rocks with Lime
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Who's the 2009 NBA MVP?

A: Not Kobe
    [/quote]
    Finals MVP is better. Let's wait.....
    [/quote]

lets win a game in the second round series before we start talking finals []
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Everyone's favorite Yankee pitcher Joba is going tonight... starting...
    [/quote]</P>

hooooly **** i forgot to tell you guys. lol </P>

i was saving it for my random *** bored comments but joba mother was caught dealing crystal meth.</P>

lmao swear to God. hold ill try and find a link.</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that....

You know, if he was still in the pen, it wouldn't have happened
    [/quote] ur an idiot. Our starters are currently the worst in ALL of MLB statistically. So lets take out the one guy whose been solid in every start except one... uhg...[/quote]</P>

how long have you been waiting to say that. lol</P>

its early may and the big reason for that*huge era*was*wang. everyone inluding wang and*slobathia will get their **** together</P>

[/quote] well to blame the bullpen for our downfalls is ridic. But no more ridic than moving the only shining starter we have out of hte rotation[/quote]</P>

they are both to blame right now matt. but as the season goes on and our starters are somewhat sharper(hopefully)*you will see games being lost in later innings.</P>

we can take this to the joba thread if you like? go toe to toe yo, ya betta act like ya know, ya know?</P>

[/quote]

On Saturday, CC pitched 6 solid innings. It was 1-1.

If Joba was in the pen, you bring him in in the 7th and have him go the 7th and 8th

We woulda won....
    [/quote] how many ERs did eh have that game? and be realistic, u wouldn't of pulled CC at that point even if u had Jesus in ur bullpen[/quote]

I woulda thought about it....
    [/quote] u woulda thought about it and prolly not of done it... and ur a fan no way Girardi pulls Sabathia at that moment anyway, hindsight is 20/20[/quote]</P>

bro it was man on 2nd and 3rd. yes hes pulling cc or making a call to the pen.</P>[/quote]

no hes saying that Joba would of went in at the start of the inning

[quote user="Kase-1"]Happy Cinco De Mayo..... 2day we're ALL Mexican

Driddunk as Fidduck off the Patron Rocks with Lime
    [/quote]

viva la mexico!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Everyone's favorite Yankee pitcher Joba is going tonight... starting...
    [/quote]</p>

hooooly **** i forgot to tell you guys. lol </p>

i was saving it for my random *** bored comments but joba mother was caught dealing crystal meth.</p>

lmao swear to God. hold ill try and find a link.</p>

[/quote]

Yeah, I saw that....

You know, if he was still in the pen, it wouldn't have happened
    [/quote] ur an idiot. Our starters are currently the worst in ALL of MLB statistically. So lets take out the one guy whose been solid in every start except one... uhg...[/quote]</p>

how long have you been waiting to say that. lol</p>

its early may and the big reason for thathuge erawaswang. everyone inluding wang andslobathia will get their **** together</p>

[/quote] well to blame the bullpen for our downfalls is ridic. But no more ridic than moving the only shining starter we have out of hte rotation[/quote]</p>

they are both to blame right now matt. but as the season goes on and our starters are somewhat sharper(hopefully)you will see games being lost in later innings.</p>

we can take this to the joba thread if you like? go toe to toe yo, ya betta act like ya know, ya know?</p>

[/quote]

On Saturday, CC pitched 6 solid innings. It was 1-1.

If Joba was in the pen, you bring him in in the 7th and have him go the 7th and 8th

We woulda won....
    [/quote] how many ERs did eh have that game? and be realistic, u wouldn't of pulled CC at that point even if u had Jesus in ur bullpen[/quote]

I woulda thought about it....
    [/quote] u woulda thought about it and prolly not of done it... and ur a fan no way Girardi pulls Sabathia at that moment anyway, hindsight is 20/20[/quote]</p>

bro it was man on 2nd and 3rd. yes hes pulling cc or making a call to the pen.</p>[/quote]

no hes saying that Joba would of went in at the start of the inning[/quote]

4 ER in the 1st inning? Come on now..... that was a great start... lol

And yes, if I have Joba in the pen, I'm bringing him in at the start of the 7th

bad opening inning then 6 straight shut down innings... i've never seen a pitcher get an ovation like that after giving up 4 runs..

so yea great call.. the guy got lit up for the first inning he was in and ur argument is put him in the pen..

what if he came in the 7th and put up a 4 run inning, how would u feel about that?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]bad opening inning then 6 straight shut down innings... i've never seen a pitcher get an ovation like that after giving up 4 runs..

so yea great call.. the guy got lit up for the first inning he was in and ur argument is put him in the pen..

what if he came in the 7th and put up a 4 run inning, how would u feel about that?[/quote]

AUGH....

It's too early for this....