+ Reply to Thread
Page 405 of 17541 FirstFirst ... 3053553954034044054064074154555059051405 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 175409

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]i can see the boys are gonna be boring today. lol[/quote] give it time, we're still gettin the crust out of our eyes... this thread didn't pick up til after lunch yesterday... plus im tired... had a late night[/quote]</P>

oh yes, yes! i forgot! frienddddd, how was your date!! did you get some play?? lol</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]i can see the boys are gonna be boring today. lol[/quote] give it time, we're still gettin the crust out of our eyes... this thread didn't pick up til after lunch yesterday... plus im tired... had a late night[/quote]</P>

oh yes, yes! i forgot! frienddddd, how was your date!! did you get some play?? lol</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]i can see the boys are gonna be boring today. lol[/quote]</P>

your going down oct 11th woman!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

game on *****! lol</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]its ok everyone, im here[/quote]
    Yeah but do you have your cell phone and all other necessities today?
    [/quote] like ur pocket vibrator[/quote]</P>

they make those? can you put it on a keychain??</P>

[/quote]</P>

hahaha they have travel ones that look like lipstick so you can hide it in your purse lol the things the day of today! lol</P>[/quote]

hahahahaha, remind me next time i see u to go thru ur purse for ur "lipstick"
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

hahaha they have travel ones that look like lipstick so you can hide it in your purse lol the things the day of today! lol</p>[/quote]
    Don't laugh, I bet you have two in your purse RIGHT NOW. lol j/k

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]its ok everyone, im here[/quote]
    Yeah but do you have your cell phone and all other necessities today?
    [/quote] like ur pocket vibrator[/quote]</P>

they make those? can you put it on a keychain??</P>

[/quote]</P>

hahaha they have travel ones that look like lipstick so you can hide it in your purse lol the things the day of today! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

how would you know??</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

hahaha they have travel ones that look like lipstick so you can hide it in your purse lol the things the day of today! lol</P>

[/quote]
    Don't laugh, I bet you have two in your purse RIGHT NOW. lol j/k
    [/quote]</P>

i do not own one lol i swear but at a sex toy party they had them.. lol it just made me laugh </P>

oh yes, yes! i forgot! frienddddd, how was your date!! did you get some play?? lol</P>[/quote]

lil bit, lil bit... kinda first date, shes "not that kind of girl"....

so ya know i guess i have to wait it out
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[/quote]</P>

yes matt. details.</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote] lil bit, lil bit... kinda first date, shes "not that kind of girl".... so ya know i guess i have to wait it out[/quote]</P>

awwww my poor lil friend! lol i was hopin ya got laid! haha need to get out your sexual frustration after deal with your ***** ex for so long... lol</P>

"not that kinda girl"?? lol and your keepin her around?? dude your newly single wtf... lol</P>