+ Reply to Thread
Page 412 of 17584 FirstFirst ... 3123624024104114124134144224625129121412 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 175839

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well thats cool if your a one night stand kinda guy lol... are seriously most mid 20s guys all like this? lol if so im screwed... me being set out into the single life at some point soon? ughh im not ready for all this.</P>

[/quote]

every guy is different, I was burned a few times in relationships already, I'm not looking for one yet (maybe a year or two from now) until I start looking again I am the one night stand F buddy kind of guy...yeah.

[/quote]

That's why I never wanted a GF or had one. No need to acculmulate scar tissue in baggage for no reason. Now since we are the same age, I guess now I tend to look at girls to see if they are GF material as well, something I NEVER used to do. So funny, how, well with me, when you get older, your philosophy changes.
    [/quote] ur tellin me bro... u guys got a couple of years on me, but i was just in a on where relationship. I woke up one day and realized im 24 in a 4 year relationship with someone that i am def no marrying, so whats the point[/quote]</P>

yeah the whole marraige thing got brought up in my "this is not working" talk last night. its so funny how guys and girls have such different views on marriage and **** ya know.. but i def hear ya.. like if you date someone for a long time (me currently 3+) and feel like its going no where, whats the point of staying in it.. esp when its a constant fight over EVERY little thing.</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well thats cool if your a one night stand kinda guy lol... are seriously most mid 20s guys all like this? lol if so im screwed... me being set out into the single life at some point soon? ughh im not ready for all this.</p>[/quote]

every guy is different, I was burned a few times in relationships already, I'm not looking for one yet (maybe a year or two from now) until I start looking again I am the one night stand F buddy kind of guy...yeah.

[/quote]

That's why I never wanted a GF or had one. No need to acculmulate scar tissue in baggage for no reason. Now since we are the same age, I guess now I tend to look at girls to see if they are GF material as well, something I NEVER used to do. So funny, how, well with me, when you get older, your philosophy changes.
    [/quote]

ur tellin me bro... u guys got a couple of years on me, but i was just in a on where relationship. I woke up one day and realized im 24 in a 4 year relationship with someone that i am def no marrying, so whats the point[/quote]

See, I could never do that, NOR wanted to do that. 4 year, 3 year, 6 year, 1 year, relationships were not even in the picture for me. All I did was just be friends and hook up. And after a certain point, alot of the girls wanted something more, and I was like no, not ready, or do I want a gf. I don't care how hot the girl is, I know I wasn't mature enough. I dont think I would ever cheat, cuz I hate that, but I knew at like 18-24 I didn't want a GF and didn't want to take on the responsibilities of one.

Now at 27, I look for the same stuff, but make sure the girl is a complete package, with emphasis on GF material. That's almost first and foremost! If she has too much scar tissue from past relationships, then I normally wouldn't consider her a girl I'd go out with.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

ur tellin me bro... u guys got a couple of years on me, but i was just in a on where relationship. I woke up one day and realized im 24 in a 4 year relationship with someone that i am def no marrying, so whats the point[/quote]

yup, it feels like you wasted 4 years of your life right? well maybe 3 years...whatever different for each relationship, point is, it feels like a lot was wasted when you wake up to that realization...it's part of the reason I came up with my target date for deciding to settle down, this way, I'm not even looking for girls that I can fall in love with, instead, I just look for a good time...this way I don't wake up in that same situation again....though SMS is right, you subconsciously start looking for different things in girls as you get older.

Single life is good..................... do what you want, whenever you want

But there are times when you wish you had that special someone.....

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well thats cool if your a one night stand kinda guy lol... are seriously most mid 20s* guys all like this? lol if so im screwed... me being set out into the single life at some point soon? ughh im not ready for all this.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] ur tellin me bro... u guys got a couple of years on me, but i was just in a on where relationship. I woke up one day and realized im 24 in a 4 year relationship with someone that i am def no marrying, so whats the point[/quote]</P>

yeah the whole marraige thing got brought up in my "this is not working" talk last night. its so funny how guys and girls have such different views on marriage and **** ya know.. but i def hear ya.. like if you date someone for a long time (me currently 3+) and feel like its going no where, whats the point of staying in it.. esp when its a constant fight over EVERY little thing.</P>[/quote]

amen
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Single life is good..................... do what you want, whenever you want

[/quote]

bro u'll love marriage life, because then u can stay home and it wouldn't be something u can get ur balls broken for
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well thats cool if your a one night stand kinda guy lol... are seriously most mid 20s guys all like this? lol if so im screwed... me being set out into the single life at some point soon? ughh im not ready for all this.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] ur tellin me bro... u guys got a couple of years on me, but i was just in a on where relationship. I woke up one day and realized im 24 in a 4 year relationship with someone that i am def no marrying, so whats the point[/quote]</p>

yeah the whole marraige thing got brought up in my "this is not working" talk last night. its so funny how guys and girls have such different views on marriage and **** ya know.. but i def hear ya.. like if you date someone for a long time (me currently 3+) and feel like its going no where, whats the point of staying in it.. esp when its a constant fight over EVERY little thing.</p>[/quote]

If you liked the person at one point, would you ever consider working things out? Go see someone where you can try to iron out whatever issues are there.. I mean 3 years is a long time, if that was me I would try everything to salvage it, considering the time and effort put into it on both sides. Who knows maybe a 3rd party, neutral perspective is what may help. That's just my opinion of course, but if your not happy 3 years in, I wouldn't wait longer. You don't get style points sticking it out, lol. You should be happy, and if that stops, don't cheat yourself!

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Single life is good..................... do what you want, whenever you want

[/quote]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Single life is good..................... do what you want, whenever you want

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL

[/quote]</P>

stop wishing and go party ya bastad. its all on you blt. gotta make the moves</P>

</P>