+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 17106 FirstFirst ... 3133634034114124134144154234635139131413 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 171054

Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Single life is good..................... do what you want, whenever you want

But there are times when you wish you had that special someone.....
    [/quote]

bro u'll love marriage life, because then u can stay home and it wouldn't be something u can get ur balls broken for[/quote]

HA HA HA

I'm breaking out this summer

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well thats cool if your a one night stand kinda guy lol... are seriously most mid 20s guys all like this? lol if so im screwed... me being set out into the single life at some point soon? ughh im not ready for all this.</P>

[/quote]

every guy is different, I was burned a few times in relationships already, I'm not looking for one yet (maybe a year or two from now) until I start looking again I am the one night stand F buddy kind of guy...yeah.

[/quote]

That's why I never wanted a GF or had one. No need to acculmulate scar tissue in baggage for no reason. Now since we are the same age, I guess now I tend to look at girls to see if they are GF material as well, something I NEVER used to do. So funny, how, well with me, when you get older, your philosophy changes.
    [/quote] ur tellin me bro... u guys got a couple of years on me, but i was just in a on where relationship. I woke up one day and realized im 24 in a 4 year relationship with someone that i am def no marrying, so whats the point[/quote]</P>

yeah the whole marraige thing got brought up in my "this is not working" talk last night. its so funny how guys and girls have such different views on marriage and **** ya know.. but i def hear ya.. like if you date someone for a long time (me currently 3+) and feel like its going no where, whats the point of staying in it.. esp when its a constant fight over EVERY little thing.</P>

[/quote]

If you liked the person at one point, would you ever consider working things out? Go see someone where you can try to iron out whatever issues are there.. I mean 3 years is a long time, if that was me I would try everything to salvage it, considering the time and effort put into it on both sides. Who knows maybe a 3rd party, neutral perspective is what may help. That's just my opinion of course, but if your not happy 3 years in, I wouldn't wait longer. You don't get style points sticking it out, lol. You should be happy, and if that stops, don't cheat yourself!
    [/quote]</P>

nahh i def here ya, i love the kid but it gets to a point where the relationship just kinda ran its course ya know.. i mean there are too many differences in us and when i say fight over everything i mean it... we are at a point where we live together and avoid each other on purpose just to postpone ANOTHER arguement and if i brought up relationship counceling or something he would laugh in my face.... its just a ****ty situation to have to deal with... esp after being with someone for so long.. its like i dont know how to be single (whenever that time comes) ya know........</P>

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Single life is good..................... do what you want, whenever you want

[/quote] bro u'll love marriage life, because then u can stay home and it wouldn't be something u can get ur balls broken for[/quote]

HA HA HA

[/quote]</P>

i think i speak for everyone here, wehopes so man. your the man LT. keep reminding yourself that.</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well thats cool if your a one night stand kinda guy lol... are seriously most mid 20s guys all like this? lol if so im screwed... me being set out into the single life at some point soon? ughh im not ready for all this.</P>

[/quote]

every guy is different, I was burned a few times in relationships already, I'm not looking for one yet (maybe a year or two from now) until I start looking again I am the one night stand F buddy kind of guy...yeah.

[/quote]

That's why I never wanted a GF or had one. No need to acculmulate scar tissue in baggage for no reason. Now since we are the same age, I guess now I tend to look at girls to see if they are GF material as well, something I NEVER used to do. So funny, how, well with me, when you get older, your philosophy changes.
    [/quote] ur tellin me bro... u guys got a couple of years on me, but i was just in a on where relationship. I woke up one day and realized im 24 in a 4 year relationship with someone that i am def no marrying, so whats the point[/quote]</P>

yeah the whole marraige thing got brought up in my "this is not working" talk last night. its so funny how guys and girls have such different views on marriage and **** ya know.. but i def hear ya.. like if you date someone for a long time (me currently 3+) and feel like its going no where, whats the point of staying in it.. esp when its a constant fight over EVERY little thing.</P>

[/quote]

If you liked the person at one point, would you ever consider working things out? Go see someone where you can try to iron out whatever issues are there.. I mean 3 years is a long time, if that was me I would try everything to salvage it, considering the time and effort put into it on both sides. Who knows maybe a 3rd party, neutral perspective is what may help. That's just my opinion of course, but if your not happy 3 years in, I wouldn't wait longer. You don't get style points sticking it out, lol. You should be happy, and if that stops, don't cheat yourself!
    [/quote]</P>

nahh i def here ya, i love the kid but it gets to a point where the relationship just kinda ran its course ya know.. i mean there are too many differences in us and when i say fight over everything i mean it... we are at a point where we live together and avoid each other on purpose just to postpone ANOTHER arguement and if i brought up relationship counceling or something he would laugh in my face.... its just a ****ty situation to have to deal with... esp after being with someone for so long.. its like i dont know how to be single (whenever that time comes) ya know........</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

well thats cool if your a one night stand kinda guy lol... are seriously most mid 20s guys all like this? lol if so im screwed... me being set out into the single life at some point soon? ughh im not ready for all this.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] ur tellin me bro... u guys got a couple of years on me, but i was just in a on where relationship. I woke up one day and realized im 24 in a 4 year relationship with someone that i am def no marrying, so whats the point[/quote]</p>

yeah the whole marraige thing got brought up in my "this is not working" talk last night. its so funny how guys and girls have such different views on marriage and **** ya know.. but i def hear ya.. like if you date someone for a long time (me currently 3+) and feel like its going no where, whats the point of staying in it.. esp when its a constant fight over EVERY little thing.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

nahh i def here ya, i love the kid but it gets to a point where the relationship just kinda ran its course ya know.. i mean there are too many differences in us and when i say fight over everything i mean it... we are at a point where we live together and avoid each other on purpose just to postpone ANOTHER arguement and if i brought up relationship counceling or something he would laugh in my face.... its just a ****ty situation to have to deal with... esp after being with someone for so long.. its like i dont know how to be single (whenever that time comes) ya know........</p>[/quote]

If you need lessons on being single, I got 18 years of experience in that department

Dezz, you crack me up bro

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Single life is good..................... do what you want, whenever you want

[/quote]

bro u'll love marriage life, because then u can stay home and it wouldn't be something u can get ur balls broken for[/quote]

HA HA HA

[/quote]

atta boy...
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

<FONT size=6>GIANTS !!!</FONT></P>

<FONT size=6></FONT></P>

</P>

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

<font size="6">GIANTS !!!</font></p>

[/quote]</p>

<font size="6" color="#006400">**** THE EAGLES!!!</font>
    </p>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Single life is good..................... do what you want, whenever you want

[/quote]

HA HA HA

[/quote]

atta boy...[/quote]

Break out this summer (hopefully friends play along)

Come to the game with my boy this year

Yeah, it'll be fun